Chapter 665

Meanwhile, back with Jay & Erin:
Jay's POV: As I finished eating breakfast with Erin, I smiled because we had the triplets in bed with us. Just looking at her as I went to kiss her shoulder, I could tell she was happy here. "I think this is going to be a great change for us." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Same here. Now we just need to figure out what we are doing today. I am not sure if Matt and Gabby are going to the beach after how emotional they were getting out there. Do you want to go as a family....just me, you and the triplets?" I bit my lip when she asked me that when I heard a Antonio come downstairs. "Hey Jay, there's someone at the door for you. I didn't know you told anybody the address to this place." I then looked at him and was shocked. "No, I didn't."

Antonio then looked at me. "Okay, should I be worried?" I then bit my lip. "It's an FBI Special Agent. He refused to give his name. He just said that you would know what this is about." I then turned to look at Erin. "Maybe it's about our applications to the FBI?" Antonio then looked at me. "You applied to the FBI?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Might as well bring our expertise here. Plus, I need to learn spanish before I work anywhere else here." Antonio nodded when I said that. "Of course. Can you come upstairs though? I need to get back to talking to Sylvie."

I agreed with him when he said that before getting up. I then went to kiss Erin and just smiled at her. "I will be back soon okay?" Erin agreed with me and smiled when I said that. I then went to get up and followed Antonio. "And you are positive that there was no name at all?" Antonio shook his head. "I am scared, I don't even know how he got our address." I looked at him. "Well, I did apply to the FBI. He probably got it from my application." Walking up the stairs, I got a bit nervous considering I hoped this was about my application and the background check.

Walking up, I looked at the agent. "Hi, you must be the FBI Agent doing my background check." He nodded when I said that before turning to look at me. He had his head down so...I didn't recognize him right away. That was until he told me his name. "Steve Burns, Asst. Special Agent-in-Charge of the FBI San Juan Field Office." I just looked at him and smiled. "I am here to ask you some questions regarding your application for a position at the FBI." I just looked at him and was starting to get disappointed. "Oh, that's all now?" Agent Burns just looked at me. 

"If you wish for me to walk away and tell the Bureau not to take your application seriously...then I would take this seriously Mr. Halstead." I just shook my head. "Dude, you're fuckin' with me right?" He then stared at me. "Okay, this is over. Tell your wife that you just ruined your chances to get a job." Antonio then turned to look at me. "What the hell did you just do?" I then just watched as Steve went to walk out and I sighed. Walking out, I followed him. "C'mon Burns! You seriously don't remember me?" Agent Burns then turned to look at me and was confused.

"How would I know you...we just met?" I just sighed and shook my head. "How's your PTSD Burnsout?" 

NOTE: There is something you need to know for the next chapter and probably for future chapters. I want to just write down how the home is laid out for future reference.
Top Floor: Matt & Gabby (Master ensuite), Triplets
Second Floor: Twins, Louie, Bathroom
Main Floor: Kitchen, Living and Dining Rooms
Basement: Jay & Erin's room (triplets), Antonio & Sylvie's room.