Appealing Like Food - CHAPTER 4

Waking up two days later, Remi yawned. He hadn't went back to the café the previous day. Stupid March allergies had him sneezing and sniffing the whole day.

Getting up from his bed, Remi slid his feet into his slippers, deciding to get ready for the day. He went over to his closet and grabbed a fitted lavender colored dress that had little sunflowers on it here and there. He loved to cross dress. In his case, it wasn't even crossdressing since... we'll get to that later. Remi also grabbed a cream colored sweater, cream colored socks, and purple high tops that matched the dress. He took his outfit and sat it on the bed before leaving the bedroom.

"Come on, Pax." he said. He knew that Paxton was probably hungry and thirsty so he led him over to the kitchen and poured dog food and water separately into his two bowls. Paxton yipped appreciatively and began eating. As Paxton ate, Remi tidied up the apartment a bit.

His apartment was fairly small, but it was good enough for him. When you first walk in, you're greeted with the living room on the left and a small area on the right that was designed to be a dining room, but Remi made it into a small comfy area. It even had a sitting ledge on the window that he sits on when he's reading. It was perfect for him.

Walking down the middle of the two areas, the first room that you come upon on the left is a guest bathroom. Fairly simple, but Remi designed it cutely as he did with every room in the house. The next room on the right was a guest bedroom.

But of course, Remi does not have any kids or anyone who would want to stay over so he turned that room into his own personal library. The walls were a soft light brown. Chocolate brown book shelves decorated three out of the four sides of the walls and were filled with books. White bean bags were placed comfortably on the chocolate brown hardwood flooring. It was comfy.

The last room to the left was Remi's. The master bedroom. The walls were white. Remi didn't want to make a mistake and paint them a color that he chose just for him not to like the color. Therefore, it remained white. Remi's light brown colored bed sat against the far wall of the room. It had white sheets and a soft brown and white marbled comforter and pillow set. In front of the bed on the wall opposite of it was another shelf—also filled with books—that laid horizontally on the ground with a flat screen tv on it that wasn't too big nor was it too small.

Paxton's bed sat to the right side of the room. The right side of the room was his since it was the side with a window and he loved looking out of the window. And to the left was the master bathroom. It was medium sized, opposing to its name. It had a shower-tub to the right, marble curtains strung around it. To the left was the sink with black cabinets and a white counter top. A big mirror hung in front of it, covering the whole wall. And to the far corner of the bathroom was the toilet.

Remi's home was his home. It was comfy.

After throwing away a paper towel after wiping down all of the counter tops, Remi checked on Paxton who was still eating and left the kitchen to head back to his bedroom. Paxton doesn't drink a lot at night, so he rarely has to use the restroom in the morning. This is why Remi left him alone and went to his bathroom to take a quick shower. The water was warm and felt good against his skin. The steam cleared his stuffy senses fortunately.

He massaged the shampoo into his hair, the scent of it relaxing him. As he rinsed the soapy substance out, a bit got in his left eye. He put his hand over it and groaned. He hated when that happened. It hurt so bad. He borderline cursed when he caught himself, biting his tongue to keep it in. Great, now his eye was going to be red all day!

Finishing up everything that he needed to do, Remi reached out of the shower and grabbed his towel. He stepped out and dried himself off as well as his hair. Looking in the mirror, Remi saw that his eye was indeed red. Well, pink rather. Groaning again, he put his towel on the hook and walked out of the bathroom after throwing his dirty clothes into his hamper. He quickly got dressed after moisturizing his body and hair.