Share you - CHAPTER 33

a/n: this image is practically a visual of Remi and Marcelo. I love it ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
-------------------------

"So... I-I know that I don't a-always talk to you, b-but I'm here, baby. Dada th-thinks that you're a b-boy, but I-I dunno." Remi smiled, looking down at his belly as he sat on one of the beanbags in the corner of the library. He'd unpacked all of the boxes that he needed to unpack. Mostly with Damon's help though.

Therefore, he'd lifted up his hoodie and began talking to the baby as he rubbed random patterns on it with his fingers. He'd realized that he never really talked to the baby before, so he wanted to do so for the first time. It was weird at first, that's for sure.

"I w-won't mind if you're a g-girl like I am. Well... I'm a boy too, b-but you'll learn about that l-later. No matter what you are th-though, I l-love you very much a-already. I can't wait u-until you're here. D-Dada and I can't wait to see you."

Stepping up behind Remi, someone saw Remi talking to his belly. He smiled at the scene and leaned against one of the bookshelves as his hands rested inside of his pockets. He wanted to get Remi's attention, but he didn't wanna interrupt this beautiful image. He being...

Marcelo.

He'd gotten off of work early and figured that he'd visit Remi. He came in and headed towards the area that Remi is usually sitting in, and that's when he heard Remi's soft voice in murmurs. The first thing that he saw was Remi having the most heartwarming conversation with their unborn child.

After waiting another minute, Marcelo tapped softly on the shelf, that he was leaning against, with his knuckle. This made Remi flinch and gasp, thinking that maybe Damon or Mrs. Callum caught him. He threw his hoodie back over his belly and turned around to see Marcelo. He exhaled in relief.

"It's just me, Teo," Marcelo smiled as he walked over and kneeled in between Remi's legs. Remi smiled back.

"I didn't know y-you were coming h-here."

"Neither did I, but I figured that since I got off early, it'd only make sense." Marcelo leaned forward and pecked Remi softly. "So... hi."

"Hi." Remi looked down at Marcelo in his suit and flushed pink. "I like your suit."

"Why thank you. I had a meeting today, so I pulled out the finest one that I had."

Remi hummed. Marcelo grabbed the bottom of the hoodie that Remi had on and pulled it back off of his belly. He placed his hands on both sides of Remi's belly a placed a kiss on the soft skin. "Hello, little one. You finally met Mama, huh?"

Remi scoffed playfully, making Marcelo smile.

"He was right. We can't wait to meet you so hurry up in there, alright?" Marcelo continued to rub the delicate skin of Remi's belly before looking up at Remi. "Have you been okay today?"

"Y-Yep. I've only thrown u-up twice. This morn-ning and about t-two hours ago."

"Only twice?! That's amazing."

"I know! Soon, I won't have t-to at all."

"We'll both be happy when that happens. I swear you get puke all over the walls." Marcelo said jokingly.

"I do not!" Remi gasped. "I've made it t-to the toilet every single t-time."

"Except that time at the grocery store when you threw up on the laundry detergent aisle."

"Mmm, th-the smell was too str-rong. Baby d-didn't like it," Remi said with a scrunched up nose. Marcelo gazed at him for a second and smiled at how cute he was and how cute his voice sounded.

"Fuck, you're so adorable. I'm so in love with you. Come here."

Remi grabbed onto Marcelo's hand and pulled himself up into a sitting position. Marcelo wrapped his arms around him and squeezed him gently. Remi squeaked but soon squeezed Marcelo back.

After a while, Remi went to pull away, but Marcelo still had a tight grip on him, so he waited until Marcelo pulled away first. He never did. He tucked his face inside of Remi's neck and repeatedly inhaled and exhaled.

"A-Are you okay, Celo?"

Marcelo exhaled one more time before saying, "Yeah, I-Im okay. Just always remember that I love you."

Remi raised a brow in confusion. It was already established that Marcelo loved him.

"Oookay. Always remember that I love you too," Remi matched.

Marcelo sat up and looked in Remi's eyes again before pecking him once more. He moved to sit next to Remi on the second beanbag and put him into his lap. Remi grabbed Marcelo's hands with his smaller ones and smiled. "I forgot to tell you that I finished that book."

"Which one. You read a lot of books."

Chuckling, Remi answered with, "The one that I v-very first told you about about the w-woman that was pregnant, and she'd gotten left all a-alone."

"Ah, what happened in the end?"

"Well eventually, the b-baby's father came back, and they got b-back together."

"I thought you said that she'd found someone else and was happy with him."

"She d-did. They had a... a polyamorous relationship."

"Hmm, did you expect that?"

"N-No, I didn't, actually. I was...s-surprised. I've never read a book with polyamory in it b-before."

"Would you ever be in a polyamorous relationship?"

Remi shook his head rapidly, "No. I w-wouldn't ever wanna share you with someo-one else."

Marcelo smiled as his heart practically exploded. Hearing Remi say that was the most sexy and sweet thing ever. He leaned forward and placed his forehead against Remi's. "I wouldn't ever want to share you either."