Princess - CHAPTER 80

"What're we doing today?" Remi asked in his pink bikini that had little flowers on it. He looked up at Marcelo with his big, cute eyes that made Marcelo practically drool at how adorable he was. Marcelo smiled and pecked him softly.

"Not telling you, princess. You'll find out."

"Princess?" Remi asked, a dark blush covering his cheeks.

"Would you prefer prince?"

"I don't mind. Why'd you call me that?"

"Because it's true. You're my little princess."

Remi's blush deepened. Marcelo calling him his princess felt so sweet but so dirty at the same time. Remi wondered what it would be like if Marcelo called him that during... you know. Maybe he could build the courage to ask Marcelo to do it.

The activity boat fled across the water gracefully. Remi relaxed on Marcelo's lap with his head lying on Marcelo's bare chest. Marcelo had his arm around Remi's waist, delicately rubbing his side.

Eventually, the boat arrived at its destination. Marcelo carefully helped Remi out. Remi stood in the sand that made the ground surface around him, trying to figure out what they were doing. He didn't see anything around, however. Marcelo slowly snuck up behind him and snaked his arm around his waist before whispering, "This way."

Remi looked where Marcelo was looking as they began walking. It was then that he saw a cave-like thing in the near distance. But instead of being enclosed in the back, it was open in the front and the back to where you could walk right through.

So that's what they did.

In the open was a little station. Remi saw water floats all around, and there were Polynesian workers all around as well.

"What's this?"

"Tubing," Marcelo grinned.

"What is tubing?" Remi asked. He'd never been on fun trips like this growing up, so Marcelo wasn't surprised that he didn't know what tubing was.

"You'll see. It'll be fun, I promi—"

"Nine o'clock tubing?" Remi and Marcelo looked up upon hearing the voice of one of the workers. It was a little Polynesian woman that was standing near the very front of all of the water floats.

"Yes, ma'am," Marcelo nodded.

"Come on up."

The couple stepped up and immediately got flooded with regulations and specifics. Keep at least one hand clutching the handles on the tube at all times. Be careful not to fall off. Things of the sort. The woman gave the aura of a mother. She told Marcelo and Remi everything that she could to make sure that they'd stay safe and for a moment, Remi wondered if she was against tubing the way she was so thorough with her instructions.

"Anyone pregnant?" the woman asked, looking at Remi. "If so, I will tell the worker driving the boat that pulls your float along not to go too fast."

"O-Oh," Remi blushed and looked at Marcelo before looking back up at the woman. "No.... I-I'm not pregnant, ma'am."

The woman nodded with a sweet smile. Then, she allowed the couple to hop onto their float. A small jet ski-like boat pulled around in front of them and a man got off of it, grabbing something off of the back of the boat that looked similar to a cable and swam over to the float, hooking the cable to the front of it.

"All set?" the man asked the woman.

"All set," the woman nodded.

And soon, they were off.