A Dream - CHAPTER 77

The plane ride was a long one as well as the boat ride. Remi slept the entire time. Marcelo stayed up most of the time watching Remi sleep peacefully. He got a decent amount of sleep, however, on the boat ride.

By the time that the two arrived where they had to go, it was evening time. The sun was clearly about to set, so they quickly unpacked their bags and got settled into their bungalow. Where are they, you may ask.

Bora. Bora.

Can you believe it?

When Marcelo very first brought the idea of going to Bora Bora up with Remi, Remi nearly had a heart attack; he'd always dreamed of going somewhere like Bora Bora.

Not to mention that their bungalow was the only one in the area of Bora Bora that they were in. Nothing but water and palm trees around. They were all alone, and they were surely gonna use this to their advantage.

"Wanna go for a soak in the jacuzzi?" Marcelo whispered in Remi's ear as he came up behind Remi. "The water's warm."

"Yeah," Remi struggled to get out, barely getting his lungs to bring in air.

"I'll be waiting."

Upon feeling Marcelo's departure, Remi rushed off to the bathroom. He took a quick shower, washing everything from the busy day down the drain. He then hopped out, not wanting to leave Marcelo waiting too long. He was about to put a swimsuit on after he dried off, but he realized that he hadn't seen Marcelo wearing one when he left.

Only grabbing one of his silk robes, Remi stepped out of the bungalow and to the left where he saw Marcelo sitting in the jacuzzi, leaning against the inside with his arms spread out over the sides of it. He had a wine glass in one of his hands that he sipped on every now and then.

Walking up to the jacuzzi, Remi sat his robe on the stairs before he climbed up the stairs and stepped down into the jacuzzi. The heat was a bit too much at first but it eventually cooled down and even felt relaxing. Remi sighed as he settled against the wall of the jacuzzi just like Marcelo.

Marcelo handed him an empty wine glass and grabbed the wine bottle, pouring some of the liquid in the glass. Remi figured, what the heck; it shouldn't hurt to be a bit tipsy while getting laid. Taking a sip of the wine, Remi hummed at the taste. "Mmm, this is good."

"Isn't it? It's Bora Bora's homemade mix."

"Ah," Remi nodded and took another sip. Then, he relaxed and looked at the sun in the distance that was now laying right underneath the horizon, leaving just enough sun to paint the sky. Remi closed his eyes, feeling the jacuzzi's bubbles against his skin. The feeling felt so good that he ended up drifting off despite all of the sleep that he'd gotten on the way to Bora Bora.

He didn't realize that he'd fallen asleep until he was woken up by hands wandering all over his body. He opened his eyes and saw Marcelo in front of him in front of the sky that was now a mix of a dark blue and a lavender color.

"Still sleepy," Marcelo asked.

"No, these bubbles just feel too good."

"Mmm... I know something that'll feel even better."

"What?" Remi asked even though he knew good and well what Marcelo was talking about.

"Come on and see."

Marcelo climbed out of the jacuzzi first so that he could make sure that Remi didn't slip. Marcelo drooled over Remi's body shamelessly. But he knew that he had all night to give it the love that he needed to. He climbed the rest of the way down the stairs. Remi followed him and grabbed his robe, slipping it on just for effect.