The Real Thing - CHAPTER 61

"Wow, your place still looks the same." Marcelo laughed happily.

"I don't know if I should be offended or..."

"No, don't. It's just that so many memories just flooded my brain."

What's happening, you may ask. Well, it's the day before Christmas Eve. Marcelo and Remi just came back from going shopping for a few last minute things that they wanted to get for Elio. And now, they'd picked Elio back up from Jaxon and Damon's place before they went back to Remi's place and sneakily wrapped all of the gifts up.

"Hey, do you want me to put these underneath your bed until we put them under my Christmas tree tomorrow?"

Remi walked back over to his bed after he brought the rest of Elio's gifts over and nodded. "Yeah, they'll be fine under there."

Remi put the gifts that he had in his hands down before walking back out to make sure that he didn't have anything else to get. As he did so, Marcelo carefully pushed all of the gifts underneath the bed, making sure that he didn't rip the wrapper up. While he was pushing one of the boxes back towards the wall, he felt something already there, stopping him from pushing the gift all the way back.

Reaching as far as he could, Marcelo grabbed the blocker that he felt and pulled it from underneath the bed. It was this black, rectangular box. It felt pretty light for the most part. The lid of the box was barely covering the entire box so once Marcelo sat it on the floor in front of him, the lid slid off, hitting the floor with a light thump. What was inside made Marcelo's jaw drop.

It was Remi's dildo.  

"Holy shit," Marcelo murmured.

Grinning, Marcelo grabbed the dildo and stood up. He heard Remi's footsteps walking towards the room once he did.

Walking into the room, Remi immediately saw the dildo in Marcelo's hand. He gasped and rushed over to Marcelo, reaching to snatch the toy out of his hand.

"Aht!" Marcelo teased and pulled the toy out of Remi's reach, holding it high up so that Remi couldn't get it.

"Marcelo, stop it. Give it here."

"What was this doing under there?"

"That's none of your business. Give it back," Remi hissed.

"So this is what you've been up to, huh?"

"That's not funny!"

"No, you're right. It's hilarious actually. Who would've known?"

Remi growled and tackled Marcelo onto the bed. He straddled Marcelo and placed a hand on his chest, forcing him to stay down. Then, he reached up as far as he could and tried to grab the toy out of Marcelo's hand. Marcelo did nothing but chuckle. Even as Remi finally yanked the dildo out of Marcelo's hand and placed it back into the box, Marcelo was still going through his fit of chuckles.

Remi frowned which soon turned into a glare.

Once Marcelo finally calmed down and sat up, Remi's glare deepened. "It's not funny."

"Wow, you're really upset with me about this?"

"Why did you open the box, let alone touch it?"

"Teo—"

"No, don't Teo me."

Marcelo raised a brow before he continued, "Teo... I was, many times in the past, in the place of that dildo. What would I be afraid to touch it for?" Marcelo chuckled.

"That doesn't mean anything."

"It definitely does. Why would I be afraid of something that I could replace?" Marcelo smirked.