I Believe in You - CHAPTER 65

"What are you doing, Teo?" Marcelo said groggily. He and Remi had just woken up from their midday nap since Elio was currently with Jaxon and Damon. Jaxon and Damon were trying to prepare to be parents since they were looking to adopt. Elio was the perfect candidate to practice on.

And now, Remi was currently poking at Marcelo's bare, hard chest, abs, and bicep muscles.

"When did you get all of this?"

"What? My muscles?"

"Yeah. Well, you've always been fit but now, you're huge."

Marcelo chuckled and rubbed his eyes before putting his arm back around Remi, who was sitting up, and rubbed his back.

"Stress. That demon stressed me out." Remi snickered as he heard Marcelo say this. "I would go to the gym two to three times a day just to get away from her."

"Ah," Remi nodded. Then, he went back to poking at Marcelo. "I like it. You remind me of a lumberjack man now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's hot."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," Remi said as he bit his bottom lip. Marcelo groaned in opposition and reached up, pulling Remi's lips from between his teeth.

"Don't bite."

"Why?"

"Because it increases my urge to have sex with you, and we can't do that yet, remember."

"No, I don't remember."

"I'm sure you do. No sex until you're Remi Reid, until you truly forgive me and trust me."

Remi grinned at the sound of his new name. He then nodded, sighing dreamily. "That sounds nice."

"What?"

"Remi Reid."

"I know right. You're gonna be my little husband... or wife."

Remi sighed again before he pulled Marcelo up into a sitting position. He climbed onto his lap and started his poking back up. "I'm serious though. You look really good."

"Why, thank you. That gives me the motivation to keep working out since you love it so much." Marcelo said as he grabbed Remi's hands and brought them up to his lips, kissing them. Then, he leaned forward and kissed Remi softly. The kiss left Remi breathless and cloudy in the head.

"I don't think I can do this."

"Do what?"

"Not have sex. It'll be too hard." Remi groaned and leaned forward to lay his head on Marcelo's shoulder. "You're too hot."

Marcelo let out a throaty laugh at this, throwing his head back to expose his Adam's apple. Remi groaned again and punched Marcelo on the shoulder. "It's not funny."

"No, I promise I'm not laughing at you. It's just funny to see and hear how bold you are now. You would never say that to me a few years ago."

Remi shrugged. "Well, I'm saying it now."

"No, Teo. We went over this," Marcelo chuckled.

"Please, Marcelo. We only have to do it once. It can be quick, no one will know."

"It's not about anyone knowing. It's about me wanting to gain your full trust again," Marcelo corrected and ran his hands down Remi's sides. Remi looked down at said hands and bit his lip once more. 

"Yes, keep going down," he murmured, begging. Marcelo did the opposite. He smirked before he brought his hands back up and rested them on Remi's shoulders. "No! You can't do that. That's unfair."