Connected Dots - CHAPTER 26

The next few months that passed were pure bliss. Marcelo and Remi were dangerously in love with each other. Not only that, but they were in lust too. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. It got so bad that Marcelo was no longer allowed at the library with Remi there. Not after Damon caught the two having sex in the KidzReadz section.

And the two weren't allowed to go upstairs anymore at Marcelo's parents' house. Not after that Christmas incident.

No matter what the two did, they couldn't get enough of each other. Everything that they did whether it was innocent or non-innocent, it kept them wanting more and more of each other.

They knew that it wasn't just sex keeping them together because even if they're not having sex, it's this flame burning when they're together. These sparks that they feel when they look in each other's eyes.

Love and lust was merged together for them. Their love was real.

But of course, all good things must be tried, must be strained to be sure that it's worthy enough. This was all just the calm before the storm. The happiness before the sadness, and it all started after the two's one year anniversary.

On their anniversary, they went on a date. Everything was fine. Remi wore this beautiful silk dress along with a pair of heels, and Marcelo wore a nice black suit that matched. Everything was fine. After their date, they headed back to Marcelo's place where they then participated in their... adult activities. They were nearly finished when...

-flashback-
--------------

"Close."

"Me too."

Marcelo reached around and placed his hand on Remi's torso, pulling him up against his chest. Remi wrapped an arm around Marcelo's neck and laid his head back against Marcelo's shoulder.

Marcelo then placed his face into the nape of Remi's neck and kept his thrusts up. Remi moaned and dug his nails into Marcelo's nape, making Marcelo hiss. It was then that Remi began to shake. He clenched around Marcelo and screamed as he came with everything that he had. Him clenching only pushed Marcelo over the edge.

Marcelo grunted and sped up a few seconds. Then as he came, he slowed down and milked himself inside of Remi. He loved being able to remain inside of Remi as he climaxes, so the two always make sure that he wears a condom.

Their sweaty bodies collapsed against each other as they fell onto the bed. Remi exhaled and kept his eyes closed, still coming down from his high.

As he did so, Marcelo pulled himself back up to his knees and reached down, pulling out of Remi. What he saw made his head spin and his face portray nothing but horror. The condom that he'd been wearing had been torn. Usually, the condoms are strong enough to not break because of Marcelo's piercing.

But, the condom that Marcelo had grabbed was from the back of the drawer and was from the very first time that he'd bought condoms months ago. The material was worn down and weak and the piercing ripped right through it.

Marcelo couldn't believe what he was seeing. He'd came inside of Remi. He gaped at the condom in disbelief for while longer before he yanked it off and stood up from the bed. He grabbed the wrapper and went off to the bathroom, shutting the door, where he threw the condom away and looked in the mirror.

He didn't have to say anything to Remi about this. Remi was on birth control, so maybe nothing would happen. Maybe the birth control would really stop anything from happening. What Remi didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Yeah, everything was fine.

Taking another deep breath, Marcelo fixed his face and walked out of the bathroom where he saw Remi lying on his back relaxing. Remi looked up once he noticed Marcelo come back in, and he smiled. Marcelo tried his best to smile back before climbing onto the bed next to Remi. He wrapped an arm around Remi and kissed Remi's head.

After a few minutes, Marcelo still hadn't said anything. Remi sat his head up and placed his chin on Marcelo's chest. "Are you alright?"

Marcelo rubbed Remi's back and nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright."

But inside, Marcelo knew that he was everything but.

-flashback over-
----------------

Back to the present. It's been a few weeks since that occurred, and nothing had happened. Marcelo thought that he was in the clear. He thought that the birth control was true to its purpose.

But then, he noticed that Remi'd been off. He'd been acting a bit weird lately. He'd been frantic. Take now for example.

Marcelo watched as Remi laid on his back on the couch, clicking through his phone and rubbing Paxton's fur. He had this nervous look on his face, and Marcelo couldn't figure out why.

Remi then moved his legs off of the couch and stood up, putting Paxton down. He turned his phone off and left it on the couch, turned over. He noticed Marcelo looking at him, so he smiled before walking to the downstairs bathroom so that he could use the restroom.

Once Marcelo was sure that he was gone, he grabbed Remi's phone and turned it on, unlocking it. Remi hadn't cleared his phone so the app that he was previously on was still displayed on the screen. It was the health app, and the screen was labeled Cycle Tracking. It said that Remi's last period was seven weeks ago and that he was two weeks late.

It took Marcelo a while to connect the dots but once he did, he mentally cursed and turned Remi's phone back off, putting it back where it was on the couch.

Ever since then, Marcelo closely observed everything. He observed the way that Remi acted, if Remi was eating less or more than he usually does, and Remi's stomach. Every time that they would have sex, Marcelo would look at Remi's stomach to see if it was growing. He couldn't tell since Remi was so little.

But he could tell that Remi was definitely eating less and sleeping more. He was moodier too. Not the mean type of moody but the kind of moody where he didn't want to speak a lot. Whenever Marcelo would say something, he would simply nod instead of giving his normal bubbly response.

Marcelo hoped that it wasn't true, but everything had been lining up. It only made sense to believe that what he didn't want to believe was true.

Remi might be pregnant.