Stimulation - CHAPTER 18

As Marcelo picked him up, Remi wrapped his legs around Marcelo's waist. Marcelo walked over to one of the bean bags and sat down, keeping Remi on top of him. He placed his hand on the back of Remi's neck and deepened their kiss, pulling Remi into a world of lust and admiration that Remi hadn't experienced before the two got together.

When Remi felt Marcelo begin kissing down his jaw and neck, he fisted Marcelo shirt and exhaled lowly. Then, Remi felt Marcelo grab his hips and begin slowly sliding him forward and backward, a hard bulge underneath his clothed privates. Remi gasped at the new feeling. Marcelo felt... big.

Looking down, Remi watched as his lower body was being guided by Marcelo. It looked so hot, so dirty. He'd never seen anything like this.

After a few seconds, Marcelo stopped and leaned back, looking at Remi's flustered face. He grabbed Remi's hand and moved in down, landing it right on his clothed erection. Marcelo leaned in and placed his lips on Remi's ear.

"You see what you do to me?"

Remi breathed out shakily and tried to calm his racing heart. He could feel his pajama shorts gradually becoming soaked as lubricant slipped out of him. Marcelo grabbed Remi's face with one of his hands, forcing Remi's mouth to open.

"These lips would look so good around my dick. You would suck me good, wouldn't you?"

Remi couldn't tell if the question was rhetorical or not. But he did once he felt Marcelo squeeze his face slightly.

"I don't... I don't know how."

"Really? Those books that you read and play with yourself to don't tell you how to?"

"N-No."

"I'll teach you then. Do you want to learn?"

Remi nodded like the submissive boyfriend that he was.

"Get on your knees in front of me."

Remi obeyed, climbing off of Marcelo and sitting on his feet in between Marcelo's legs. Marcelo soaked in the lovely image, rubbing Remi's bottom lip with his thumb. Remi was nervous as hell. He'd never done this before.

What if he gags?

What if he bites?

So much could go wrong during this.

Marcelo untied his sweatpants and elevated his hips a tad, pulling his sweats down to about his mid thigh. He then reached through the slit on the front of his boxers and pulled out his member as well as his balls, letting them hit the free air as well as Remi's line of sight for the very first time.

And let's just say that after seeing Marcelo's size, Remi did not feel exactly pure anymore. Especially after what he saw on Marcelo's member.

A piercing?!

Remi looked back up at Marcelo in shock. All that Marcelo did was smirk out of pride. He reached down and grabbed Remi's right hand before placing it around his member. Remi gulped and looked down at Marcelo's member that his hand was now around.

"You don't have to be nervous about this. I won't ridicule you."

"I know, b-b-but I don't know how to d-do it."

"I'm gonna teach you, remember?"

Remi nodded and bit his bottom lip.

"Alright. Nothing to be afraid of. I promise," Remi nodded once more. "Slowly slide your hand up and down around me."

And that's what Remi did. He took his time as he slid his hand up and down. He heard Marcelo exhale, and the new sound surprised him. It gave him the courage to speed up his pace. This sent waves a pleasure all through Marcelo's body, setting him aflame.