Idiots Like You - CHAPTER 93

"Are you feeling better," Marcelo asked as Remi walked over to the bed. It was the next day and Remi was still experiencing a bit of cramping. Climbing onto Marcelo's lap, Remi nodded.

"Yeah, a little bit."

Placing a soft kiss on Remi's lips, Marcelo hummed in delight. He was about to back away, but Remi leaned into his lips and kept the kiss going, quickly turning it into a heated kiss. Marcelo was shocked at Remi's suddenness. Remi was never like this in the morning time. However, Marcelo didn't complain. He pushed against Remi, kissing him back just as hard.

He pushed Remi onto his back and moved his kisses down Remi's neck as he moved his hands down as well and grabbed at the top of Remi's pajama shorts. He pushed the fabric down and off, placing it on the footboard. He reached into his own shorts and grabbed his member that was already solid from his early morning wood.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Marcelo lined his member up with Remi and began pushing in. Remi gasped, and his eyes met Marcelo's as he felt Marcelo fill him up quickly.

Marcelo dug his fingers into Remi's thighs—surely leaving bruises— as he groaned, thrusting quickly into Remi.

"Celo, hah!" Remi flinched when Marcelo hit his spot.

Throughout his movements, Marcelo never took his eyes off of Remi's. He kept a scorching hot hold on Remi with his eyes, watching every one of his expressions and movements.

That is until he looked down for a quick second, and his eyes caught sight of something. He stopped and sat back, pulling out slowly. "Baby, you're bleeding."

"W-What?" Remi asked, sitting his upper body up slightly. He looked down at saw a reddish-pinkish substance on Marcelo's member. He then looked down even further and saw that it was on him as well.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, I-I don't think so."

Getting up hurriedly, Remi grabbed his pajama shorts and grabbed a pair of underwear from the drawer by the closet before scurrying into the bathroom and shutting the door, locking it behind him.

He stood leaning against the door with his eyes squeezed shut. He felt so embarrassed. He hated the fact that he gets embarrassed so easily.

Sighing, Remi went over to the sink and opened one of the cabinets underneath. He reached in and grabbed a pad before putting it on his underwear and pulling his underwear up. He didn't think he'd be getting his cycle since him and Marcelo had been trying for a baby. And the cramps he'd been having didn't feel like period cramps; they didn't hurt enough for Remi to think to classify them as period cramps.

Whatever, Remi sighed. Time for a week of pain.

Once he got himself together and his embarrassment lessened, Remi washed his hands and went to the linen closet. He grabbed a washcloth and soaked it with warm water. Then, he left the bathroom and walked over Marcelo. Despite Marcelo saying that he could do it himself, Remi took it upon himself to clean Marcelo up. After doing so, he tossed the washcloth into the dirty clothes and went back to sit next to Marcelo on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry," Remi said to break the silence.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I... I started... bleeding on you."

"Again, why are you apologizing?" Marcelo chuckled.

"I don't—I don't know. It's just so embarrassing," Remi whined and covered his face with his hands. Marcelo kept chuckling and pulled at Remi's hands to uncover his face.