Booful Sisser - CHAPTER 69

Over the next few months that passed, Remi and Marcelo were, as always, inseparable. And now that they were both really in love with each other, it was even worse.

At first, no one noticed. Everyone just thought that the two were being their regular selves: the couple that showed too much PDA. But then, Jaxon began to notice. He noticed how no matter when and no matter where the two were, they'd always have one body part touching the other. It could be as simple as one's knee touching the other's thigh, but it was always some kind of physical contact going on.

Then, Jaxon noticed how gravitated the two were toward each other. They were like magnets. When one of them would move, the other would move as well. It was weird.

"Are you guys just gonna stand there staring into each other's souls or are you gonna come in?"

Remi and Marcelo ignored Jaxon as they leaned somehow closer against each other, Marcelo towering over Remi who was against the car. Jaxon watched as Remi giggled after Marcelo whispered something in his ear.

For fuck's sake, Jaxon thought before he stomped over to the two. He grabbed the back of the collar of Marcelo's shirt and yanked him back before he grabbed Remi's arm and pulled him away and inside of his and Damon's apartment. And of course, since Remi was now gone, Marcelo had no choice but to follow. He rushed inside behind the two and once he made it into the living room, he saw Damon sitting on the couch next to Elio with a little purple bundle in his arms.

Remi immediately gasped once he got closer and saw the bundle as well. He looked back at Jaxon and tilted his head in question.

"We had a baby girl through surrogacy which you two would've known sooner if you weren't so caught up in each other."

"Jax... I'm sorry." Remi said, serious now, as he kept his eyes on the little bundle.

"It's fine. Just keep your PDA to a minimum around Rayne, okay," Jaxon chuckled. He could never stay mad at Remi.

Nodding, Remi rushed over to the couch. He sat next to Elio just as Jaxon sat on the other side of Damon. And Marcelo, after a few seconds, came over and sat on the other side of Remi.

"Mama, see baby?" Elio said as he pointed to the baby.

"Yeah, I see her, Eli belly," Remi smiled as he watched the baby's little chest rise and fall.

Damon eventually looked up at Remi and asked him if he want to hold the baby. Of course, Remi said yes, so Damon carefully leaned over Elio and placed the tiny bundle into Remi's arms. Remi was amazed at how light she was. It'd been forever since Elio was this small, so he'd forgotten how it felt.

"You said that you guys named her Rayne?"

"Yeah," Jaxon nodded. "It was Damon's idea."

Smiling, Remi looked back down at Rayne. She looked like a little angel as she slept peacefully, dreaming about whatever babies dream of.

"How old is she?"

"Three weeks old. That's why she sleeps so much."

Remi's smile got bigger, remembering how much Elio used to sleep. Now, he was alert as ever. Especially now as he gazed at Rayne, seemingly taking in every detail about her.

"She's beautiful," Remi cooed as he looked back up at Damon and Jaxon.

"Booful," Elio repeated, agreeing. Everyone laughed, making Rayne flinch slightly before she settled again, snuggling up to Remi.

Marcelo couldn't help but to ogle Remi as he watched Rayne sweetly. This is what it would have been like if he was around after Elio was born. He would've been able to watch Remi form a strong, loving, unbreakable bond with their son.

But of course, that didn't happen.

Therefore, he took advantage of this moment. Of the way Remi was gentle with Rayne. How when he felt Rayne move even a little bit or make even the smallest of noises, a bright smile would show up on his face.

Scooting over, Marcelo wrapped his arm around Remi's shoulder to get a better look at Rayne. She really was beautiful. Little happy, dirty blond curls that were just like Damon's sprouted from her head. Her pretty skin was fair and light with little tinges of pink here and there. Her tiny lips were as rosy as raspberries. Angel in disguise.

"Ugh, she's gorgeous," Remi said breathlessly.

"She my sisser," Elio nodded.

"Really? Rayne's your sister?"

"Yah. Booful sisser."

Remi chuckled and looked down at Elio, "You want a little sister, Eli?"

Elio looked down at his lap and nodded shyly.

"Don't encourage them, little red."

Since he and Marcelo had been so focused on each other as well as Elio, Remi hadn't really considered the idea of having another child. But now, the idea didn't sound too bad. Temporary idea of the moment, maybe. Or expeditious baby fever.

"Come on, Celo. Just one more for now. I wouldn't mind."

"Oh geez," Marcelo exhaled and ran a hand through his hair.