Tempting - CHAPTER 13

Marcelo unlocked and opened the door to his house. Remi stepped inside, already being shown around and made familiar with the place. He walked over to the couch in the living room and sat down, fiddling with his shirt as he watched Marcelo lock the door and turn everything on. The tv, the lights, etc.

Once Marcelo was finished, he walked over to the couch and sat down next to Remi, putting his arm around Remi's shoulders, letting his hand rest on Remi's thigh. Remi kept his eyes on Marcelo, surprised that Marcelo hadn't tried anything. He'd just kept his eyes on the tv, seemingly interested in the show that was on. Remi chewed on the inside of his cheek. Did Marcelo change his mind on what he'd said at the café? Remi didn't know.

"I can feel your eyes on me, Remi."

Remi flinched and looked away, clutching his shirt in his hands. Marcelo looked at him and grinned at the pinkness on his cheeks. He grabbed Remi's chin and made Remi face him again. "What is it?"

"N-Nothi—"

"Don't lie to my face. What is it?" Marcelo asked softly.

Remi chewed the inside of his cheek even harder. Marcelo tilted his head, giving Remi the signal that he needed to hurry up. "Y-You... you said that w-we would... that you would..." Remi groaned lowly in frustration. Why was Marcelo being like this?

"That I would what?"

"A-At the café, y-you said that we would finish... what we started."

"And that was?"

"M...Making out."

"Hmm, now was that so hard?"

In the blink of an eye, Marcelo's lips were on Remi's. Remi gasped in surprise but quickly relaxed and began kissing Marcelo back. Marcelo ran a hand through the back of Remi's head and pulled his head back, tugging on his hair slightly and separating their lips. Remi exhaled and closed his eyes once he felt Marcelo's lips on his neck, kissing and nipping.

Marcelo pushed Remi down so that he was laying on his back before he continued what he was doing. This, this was okay. But it was when Marcelo began sucking that Remi lost it. Marcelo sucked everywhere, not leaving a single place left alone. It was a guarantee that once Marcelo was finished, Remi wouldn't have a single place unmarked on his neck. Marcelo turned Remi's head to the side and licked a line up to Remi's ear like he did earlier. Then, he planted his lips firmly on Remi's soft spot and sucked. Hard.

Remi moaned at how good the feeling felt. It sent multiple tingles down his body along with this heat that he'd never felt before. Not even whe—never mind.

Marcelo ran his teeth down Remi's skin and bit once more at the already bruised skin before placing his lips back on Remi's. This time, the kiss was hot, erotic, hungry. Marcelo explored Remi's mouth roughly, not giving him even a second to breath as he sucked on the boy's tongue and bit his bottom lip harshly. Remi whimpered at all of the new feelings that he was being enveloped in. They felt so bad but so good.

Marcelo then ran his hands down Remi's sides down to his hips. But it was when Remi felt Marcelo's hands on his inner thighs and a hard bulge on his lower abdomen that he came to his senses and pushed Marcelo off of him. He was panting, he was flustered, his lips were swollen, and his hair was messy. Marcelo was still as flawless as a Greek god though, of course. 

"N-No, I don't wanna..." Remi looked down at the big bulge in Marcelo's pants and shook his head quickly, looking back up into Marcelo eyes. Marcelo's eyes softened and he nodded, covering his crotch.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel pressured or anything. I didn't mean for things to go this far. You're just really, really tempting," Marcelo said breathlessly as he eyed Remi's body stretched out on the couch. Remi blushed like he always does underneath Marcelo's gaze and turned his feet inward, rubbing his socked toes together.

Marcelo leaned back in before he placed a soft kiss right above Remi's collarbone and came back up to Remi's ear. "But I promise when I finally get to take you, you'll be squirming underneath me. All that you'll ever want to remember is me."

----------------

Marcelo kissed all over Remi's face and ran his hands down Remi's sides. It was the next morning. An early morning in fact. Remi wanted to sleep, but Marcelo just wanted to annoy him. He'd ended up spending the night with Marcelo, wearing one of Marcelo's shirts and a pair of Marcelo's basketball shorts to sleep.

"M-Marcelo, quit. It's t-too early."

"Come on. I wanna give you mornin' smooches. You look adorable in my clothes y'know."

A soft smile made its way onto Remi's face. He masked it though and turned over onto his side to go back to sleep. Marcelo then went back to his shenanigans and attached his lips to Remi's neck, kissing warmly. Remi groaned tiredly which soon turned into cute giggles. Marcelo chuckled at how cute he sounded. Remi turned onto his back and looked at Marcelo, wide awake now.

"What d-do you want?"

"My smooches."

And Marcelo got just that. He kissed all over Remi, caressing him with every single kiss. It was adorable. Marcelo gazed at Remi in absolute awe. He was too cute not to be stared at. Marcelo then moved his kisses back to Remi's mouth and kissed him appropriately. It was like Marcelo couldn't keep his hands off of Remi. They roamed Remi's body, not grasping but just exploring the new surface that needed to be explored.

The smaller boy was petite. He had a small bit of muscle, but he wasn't muscular. He was rather curvy. His hips were more defined than an average male's hips which Marcelo found fascinating.

At the feeling of Marcelo's hands all over his body, Remi exhaled deeply.

Sliding his hands underneath Remi's shirt, Marcelo ran his hands over Remi's nipples, making Remi shudder. "Ah, you like that?" Marcelo questioned. Remi nodded so Marcelo did it once more, eliciting a low moan from Remi. "You know, all of your little noises make me want to take you even more."

All that Remi could do was stare at Marcelo in pure shock. He'd never been talked to or touched like this ever before. He gulped and avoided Marcelo's eyes. He bent his knees and moved his heels closer to his bottom to try and stop the butterflies that were flapping around in his stomach. He pulled his shirt down and wrapped his arms around his torso. He was intimidated by how dark Marcelo's eyes had gotten.

He watched as Marcelo got off of the bed and walked over to the bathroom. The door shut without locking and it made Remi curious as to what Marcelo was doing. We all know what Marcelo was doing though. Not being able to release and having such heavy temptation like Remi around was rough. Frustrating even.