All Four of You - CHAPTER 97

Sneaking back into the house through the back door, Remi, Marcelo, and Rick walked around through the kitchen, acting as if nothing had just happened. Rick went back to the living room, informing Jaxon that everything was fine. This caused Jaxon to rush to the kitchen to see Remi.

"Remi!" Jaxon gasped and flung his arms around Remi in a bear hug. "You jackass. You had me worried sick. Don't you ever do that again."

"Sorry," Remi smiled and hugged Jaxon back. "But I have good news—well, more like crazy news."

"What?" Jaxon asked as he stood back. Marcelo grinned and grabbed a new cup from the cabinet and the pitcher of lemonade from the fridge since he didn't get to enjoy his lemonade the previous time that he made some.

Remi removed the ultrasound picture from his pocket and held it out for Jaxon to grab. Jaxon grabbed it and looked over it. It was a bit easier for him to understand it since Rick added text to the picture. The words Baby A was next to the first baby with an arrow, and the words Baby B was next to the second baby with an arrow.

"Holy shit. You guys are having twins?" Jaxon whispered. Remi nodded and Marcelo nodded as well as he brought a cup of water over to Remi, wanting him to stay hydrated. Remi took the cup gratefully and sipped at the liquid, soothing his dry throat.

Without warning, Jaxon flung his arms around both Marcelo and Remi at once, hugging them tightly.

"J-Jax, I think you forgot that you're ten times... stronger than me," Remi struggled.

"Oh, sorry," Jaxon said as he separated from Remi. "This is just so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. Two baby burritos."

"Two what?!" Marcelo asked with raised brows.

"Baby burritos."

"He used to call Elio little baby burrito, so now he's been calling the new baby—now babies— baby burritos. It's... weird," Remi tried to explain.

Marcelo made a face as if he was trying to process what Remi said, but he eventually gave up and shook his head in
amusement.

"Anyway, congrats," Jaxon said, making the couple smile in thanks. "I sat Elio's cake out a few minutes ago, so we should go ahead and round everyone up. And when I say we, I mean everyone but you, Remi. You need to go sit down."

"Yes, he does," Marcelo agreed. He nudged Remi slowly outside towards the table where the cake was and placed him on the bench at the table before he left to go find Elio.

Seconds later, "Mamaaaaa!" Elio came running towards Remi all soaked. He jumped into Remi's lap, making Remi cringe at his clothes getting wet. It was okay though since it was Elio.

"Be careful with Mama, buddy."

"Kay. Sorry, Mama."

"You're okay," Remi smiled.

Looking over, Remi watched as all of the guests began trickling over. Rico and Felix scurried over, securing their spots next to Marcelo, Remi, and Elio.

"Here you go," Jaxon said as he held the candle lighter out for Marcelo to grab. Marcelo grabbed it with a quick thanks before he held it over Elio's cake and lit all five candles that were on it. Elio tried to lean forward and blow the candles out, but Remi caught him just in time.

"Eli, no. You have to wait," Remi giggled and pulled Elio back, making everyone laugh.

Because of how impatient Elio was, it was a bit shocking to see him sit still while everyone sang happy birthday to him. He did though and once everyone finished, he leaned forward and blew out each candle, making everyone cheer in happiness.