Art - CHAPTER 19

"When are we gonna see your little boyfriend again?" Blaise asked Marcelo as him, Marcelo, Blaire, Marcela, Axle, and Ace were sitting on the couch of their parents' house, chatting.

"His name is Remi and don't worry. You're gonna be seeing a whole lot of him."

"Oh shit, guys. He's fuckin' whipped."

"Ohhhhh shit!"

"Ooooooo!

"He's in loooooveeee."

Marcelo rolled his eyes as his siblings ooo'ed and ahh'ed. He wouldn't deny their accusations. He was indeed in love with Remi.

"Guys, we've been together for months now. Why are you guys just now pointing this out?" he asked.

"You don't bring him around enough." Axle said.

"Right. And if you do, you two always sneak off to be alone with each other 24/7." Ace added.

"Are you guys in the relationship or me?" Marcelo chuckled.

"Me! I am. You're out. Remi's the cutest." Blaire spoke up.

"Hell no. He's mine."

Speaking of Remi, Marcelo hadn't talked to him since early yesterday. He pulled out his phone and pulled up his and Remi's messages before sending a text.

Marcelo: Teo!

Marcelo waited. Within the next minute, his phone buzzed in his hand.

Teo🌷: Yes?

Marcelo: Nothing

Marcelo: But I miss you :(

Teo🌷: I miss you too!

Marcelo: Are you busy rn?

Teo🌷: I'm at work but no, I'm not busy

Marcelo: Wanna FaceTime then?

Teo🌷: Sure ☺︎︎

Marcelo smiled and stood up from the couch, telling his siblings that he'd be back. He then went up to what used to be his old bedroom and pushed the door open, leaving it slightly ajar. He went over to the desk in the corner of the room and sat down. He turned his phone back on and found Remi's contact once more, hitting the ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ button.

Soon, the phone pinged, alerting Marcelo of Remi's presence. Marcelo watched as Remi's smiling face popped up on the screen.

"Hey!"

"H-Hi."

"I'm so bored without you. I wish you were here with me."

"I know, but w-we just saw each o-other."

"Yeah, way back yesterday. I have to have my daily dose of seeing you or else I will actually die."

Remi giggled and shook his head out of amusement.

"I'm serious though. I wanna see you again. I'll pick you up when your shift ends."

"Okay," Remi nodded. Then, he tilted his head out of curiosity. "Where are you r-right now?"

"The bedroom of my childhood and teenage years."

"O-Oh. The one that you said had posters a-all over the w-walls."

"Yeah. My parents didn't like my art, I guess. They took all of them down."

"Well, I like your a-art."