Sickness - CHAPTER 31

Remi's mouth fell open, and he grabbed Marcelo's bicep. Marcelo thrusted quickly into him, and it felt amazing. He moaned and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Feel good, baby boy?"

"Yes," Remi said breathily.

The feeling of Marcelo being gentle all while thrusting quick was the best feeling ever. And that damned piercing. Remi reached up and pulled Marcelo down. "Te amo."

"Te amo también, Teo." Marcelo said, the words floating from his mouth in almost an angelic way. Remi'd been teaching him more Spanish as the months had passed. Smiling at Marcelo's remembrance, Remi pulled Marcelo down against him.

As the seconds passed, Marcelo's thrusts got harder. Remi threw his head back with a loud moan. He was close. Marcelo ducked down and placed exactly five kisses on his neck before coming back up and looking at Remi's face. It was scrunched up. "Cum with me, baby boy." he said as he massaged Remi's clit carefully, just how Remi likes it.

Remi's mouth fell open again as he looked Marcelo in the eye. His legs began to shake as well as his hands. He settled his hands in the back of Marcelo's hair, fisting it. It didn't take much for him to get pushed over, screaming loud and arching his back off of the bed. The sight pushed Marcelo over easily. He grunted and fisted the pillow that Remi's head was resting on as he emptied his essence inside of Remi, the liquid shooting deep.

---------------

Breathing out softly, Remi pulled the comforter right underneath his belly and straightened out his legs as he laid on his back on the bed. He was enjoying his after-sex daze, and Marcelo was glad to watch him do so. He brushed Remi's hair out of his face and rubbed his belly gently.

Remi turned his head to the side and looked at Marcelo. Then all of a sudden, his face exploded into a big, contagious smile. So contagious that Marcelo couldn't help but to smile and chuckle. "What?" Marcelo asked.

Remi shook his head, nothing.

"What is it?" Marcelo chuckled again.

"I don't w-wanna say it," Remi giggled and covered his face with his hands. Marcelo sat up and grabbed his wrists, pulling his hands away from his face.

"Say it, Teo. Or do you wanna be tickled?"

"NO! N-N-No."

"Say it."

"I... ugh," Remi groaned. "I... I love your d-dick."

"You love my dick? Huh," Marcelo hummed, processing the fact that Remi just said what he said. "Likewise. My dick loves you."

"Ew, th-that sounds so d-dirty."

"You can't call anything dirty after what we've done together."

"I... I-It was all you."

"Really? So you don't give me the best blowjobs ever?"

Remi's jaw dropped.

"I... I... I..."

"And you don't ride me like I'm the best car that you've ever rode yet."

"I—"

"And you don't call me daddy." Marcelo smirked. "Teo, you're far from innocent. I am tainting you, baby boy. Aren't I?"

Remi flushed but nodded.

"And I knocked you up in the midst. I claimed my territory. You're all mine." Marcelo said tauntingly as he ran his finger down Remi's jaw. An exhale slipped through Remi's lips. It felt like his chest was being compressed with each heated word that flowed from Marcelo's lips.

"Y-Yours?"

"Yes," Marcelo leaned over Remi and began sliding his hand underneath the comforter, down Remi's stomach. Remi shivered uncontrollably. "Is that a problem?"

"No," Marcelo raised a brow. "No, d-daddy."

Like movement on a bare trap, that word triggered Marcelo. He pounced on Remi once again where the two then revisited their earlier activities.

------------------

"Ugh..."

"Are you alright, Teo?"

"No. What we just d-did made me nauseous."

Remi groaned again and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He closed his eyes and gripped the edge of the bed in his fists. He breathed in deeply to push the nausea that was building up in his body down. Marcelo stood up and went over to stand next to Remi.

"Need me to do something?"

"G-Get my toothbrush and toothp-paste ready."

"Get it ready?"

"Yes, p-please."

"Why?"

"Because... I think I'm g-gonn—"

Remi dashed up, fighting against the dizziness building up inside of him as he ran to the toilet and threw the lid up. He bent over and puked the contents of his stomach up. It was disgusting to do so, but he grabbed the edge of the toilet seat and hung onto it so that he wouldn't fall over.

Running over to the bathroom, Marcelo stood beside Remi and rubbed his back after moving Remi's hair out of his face. Remi groaned, causing Marcelo to give him sweet words of encouragement. "It hu-urts."

"I'm sorry, baby. I got you."

The next few minutes were terrible. Every time that Remi thought it was over, he would duck down, heaving once more which soon turned to more bile coming out of him. This had to be one of the worst sessions ever. It felt like it was never ending.

After Marcelo got Remi's toothbrush ready, he bent down and rubbed Remi's belly to sooth him. "Come on, little one. Go easy on Mama."

After more seconds passed, Remi leaned back, panting with a defeated look on his face. Marcelo noticed this. He grabbed Remi and pulled him against his chest. The smaller immediately burst into tears, suddenly but reasonably. Sobs racked his frame harshly, his little body shaking in Marcelo's hold.

"I h-hate this... C-C-Celo."

"Teo... I'm sorry." Marcelo tried, not really knowing what to say. "I wish that I could take all of this away from you. I'm sorry."

"M'always s-sick. I don't l-like it."

"I know. I think the sickness will go away soon."