Greedy - CHAPTER 71

"Mmm, hello, fiancé," Marcelo said smugly as he hugged Remi from behind. They'd just come back from their date, and they were currently relishing in the feeling of being newly engaged.

Remi blushed at the sound of his new nickname and pushed backwards so that his body was right up against Marcelo's. He then turned his head slightly and stretched his neck, placing his lips on Marcelo's. Their lips moved together gracefully. Remi smiled into the kiss. He was so excited. So excited to be engaged to Marcelo, to be one step further into their relationship.

Everything was non-sexual until Remi felt a hand come around his waist and slide down the inside of his thigh. He gasped and separated his lips from Marcelo's.

Marcelo hadn't ever touched him like that ever since they got back together.

"Celo?"

"Yes," Marcelo answered throatily.

"Y-You said that we weren't gonna have sex until... until we get married."

"Yeah, but I never said we couldn't do other things."

Remi moved away from Marcelo and turned around to look at him. He looked in Marcelo's eyes and he saw the fire that he saw years ago. The fire that he missed. His breath got caught in his throat and suddenly, his body burned. He looked away and ran his hand through his hair. "What kind of things?"

Biting his lip, Marcelo picked Remi up and walked over to the bed, placing him down on his back.

"You wanna find out?"

Remi bit his lip next and nodded enthusiastically.

Putting two hands by the sides of Remi's head, Marcelo bent down and placed his lips back onto Remi's. Once the air in both of their lungs was nearly gone, Marcelo lifted himself up slightly and slowly slid down Remi's body, smirking the whole way. Remi sat up on his elbows and watched what Marcelo was doing.

Unbuttoning Remi's leather pants, Marcelo grabbed the tops of them and pulled them down tortuously. Remi's patience ran thin, so he laid his head back down on the pillow and just let the movements take him in.

Once Marcelo got Remi's pants off, he threw them onto the floor before turning back to Remi and looking at his underwear. He was surprised to see a white lace thong. The top of it was made to where it was a small portion of baby pink lace with a heart shaped hole in the middle of it right underneath his belly button.

Remi covered his face with his hands once he remembered what underwear he'd put on.

"Ooo, what's this?" Marcelo teased, referring to the the thong as he rubbed the area of skin that was exposed due to there being a heart shaped hole at the top of said thong. Remi shuddered and bent his legs. "What? Are you getting shy on me now? Aren't you the one who was so, very desperate to have sex?"

Remi kept his face and thong hidden. Marcelo chuckled and grabbed Remi's wrists, pulling them away from Remi's face. He saw the familiar, adorable pink tint on Remi's cheeks.

"Oh, don't act all innocent when you have a fucking dildo underneath your bed as we speak."

The pink tint darkened.

Marcelo smirked again and flattened Remi's legs out before he moved his hand down to Remi's clothed privates and touched them gently, rubbing the area with his index and middle finger.

"Let's see if you can still get wet for me," he whispered.

Remi exhaled noisily. At this point, his cheeks were in flames. The feeling of Marcelo touching him after nearly four years was like a sip of ice cold water on a hot day. There was nothing like it. Not even his own fingers.