Stutter - CHAPTER 15

"Ew, what's up with you guys today?"

Remi and Marcelo ignored Damon and continued giggling and joking around with each other. It was a slow day at the library. Schools reopened after the break and not even a spot of people were able to come in except college students that needed to print things out or find quick books for their classes.

Marcelo was sitting on a bean bag in the corner of the library while Remi straddled his lap comfortably. Damon was watching the two as he restocked the shelves. When were they so comfy with each other? That's what he was trying to figure out.

Remi giggled once more and wrapped his arms around Marcelo's midsection. Marcelo chuckled and rubbed his back before sliding his hands back around to Remi's front and up his hoodie to his chest. Marcelo smiled, feeling Remi's slightly plump chest underneath his hands. Being intersex, Remi had a bit of a chest that was still pretty flat which is why Marcelo hadn't notice that he even had breast at all.

Marcelo squeezed Remi's chest softly, making Remi blush.

"Your body is so amazing. I have a boyfriend that has a pussy and boobs," he whispered.

"I-I don't really have boobs. Only a little b-but barely."

"Barely is enough for me," the redhead grinned and pecked Remi warmly before removing his hands from Remi's hoodie. "It's a-adorable."

"Don't do that. I-I hate m-my stutter. It's ug-gly."

"No, it's not. It's cute."

"No, it's e-embarrassing."

"Well, I don't care because I think it's adorable." Marcelo leaned in and placed a kiss on Remi's lips. Remi smiled and laid his head on Marcelo's chest. Marcelo then kissed his temple and began rubbing his back again.

Damon walked up to the two and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Are you guys done being all lovey dovey?"

"Jealous?" Marcelo asked.

"No, quite frankly, I'm not. When do you go back to your actual job so that I can have my coworker back?"

"I have started my actual job back. I'm just on break. Plus, your coworker is now my boyfriend so get used to it."

Damon groaned.

"Are we really that bad?"

"I don't know. Count up the times that Mrs. Callum has had to shush you guys's incessant giggling."

Marcelo looked through the shelves towards Mrs. Callum's office and saw her sitting at her desk typing away with a tense and stressed face. He frowned, feeling guilty. He placed another kiss on Remi's neck and stood up before placing Remi on the floor, making him whine.

"Shh, I'll be here to pick you up when I get off. I promise."

Remi nodded. Marcelo leaned down and kissed and hugged him goodbye before putting his coat on, grabbing his keys, and leaving.

Looking over to Damon, Remi glared. But he honestly still looked like an adorable kitten, so Damon chuckled and ruffled his hair before the two got back to work, Remi missing Marcelo the whole time.

----------//-------\\----------

"How was your day?"

"W-We we're with each other f-for most of the day," Remi chuckled as he and Marcelo traveled down the sidewalk hand in hand. Marcelo had just picked Remi up from the library and they were headed to the cafe before going to the city's park area.

"How was your day after Damon's very rude interruption?"

"G-Good. I missed you though."

Marcelo chuckled and pulled Remi into his side. The boy was too cute for his own good.