Another Chance at My Promise - Part 2

REMI'S POV

Pulling my dress up and over my head, Marcelo folded the dress up neatly and placed it on the chest in front of our bed. He came back in front of me and ran his eyes over my wine red bra and panty set that he thought looked amazing on me.

Marcelo's eyes came back up to my honey brown ones, and I saw them immediately soften. "Lay on your pillow, baby."

I obeyed and moved further onto the bed and lied down in the middle of it, placing my pillow underneath my head. I watched Marcelo move to the other side of the bed and reach underneath, grabbing the box. He took two items out, and it wasn't until he stood back up that I saw what the items were.

A wine red blindfold that matched my underwear and a pair of handcuffs. I felt my heart beat rapidly when I saw the objects.

Marcelo brought the items up to me. He made me hold my arms above my head before he placed the handcuffs around my wrists. Then, he looped the blindfold over my eyes, and the world quickly went dark.

It felt so weird not being able to see where Marcelo was. I was only able to hear his footsteps as he moved around the room. And not having full control of my arms only added onto this.

As the seconds passed, I began to get nervous. Where did Marcelo go? I couldn't hear anymore movement, and I started to think he'd left the room.

"Celo?"

"I'm right here, baby," I heard Marcelo's deep voice say. "I'm just speechless. You look so sexy like this."

My cheeks flushed. Marcelo knows that I love it when he calls me sexy. I bit my lip and squeezed my thighs together. However, Marcelo was quick to spread them apart seconds later. He did more than spread them apart. He had me nearly screaming as his tongue ran over my privates. If nothing else, this man knew how to please me. He knew me like the back of his hand.

All of my kinks.

All of my soft spots.

All of my pleasure spots.

Where I like to be touched.

Where I like to be slapped.

Where I like to be sucked.

Where I like to be bitten.

Everything. He knew me only the way a soulmate would. I am one hundred percent convinced that he's my soulmate. A decade ago, if you told me I'd have three kids and be married to a man that has scratches on his back from me, I'd laugh in your face.

But this isn't a decade ago. This is the present and oh my gosh, I'm so in love.

People say that there's puppy love and there's the honeymoon phase. Yeah, yeah, we've been through that. But even once those stages ended, we still had the upmost love for each other. Love that nothing else could ever top. Marcelo loves me for me. All of my flaws, all of my imperfections, all of my weaknesses. Nothing but raw love.

It's clear the way he's currently making me lose my actual mind right now.

"Fuck. Tell me how my dick feels inside you, baby."

"So...So full."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

As Marcelo drove his member deep inside of me, I clutched at the pillow underneath my head, always needing something to grab onto when Marcelo does this to me. That should explain all of the scratch marks on his back.

Yeah, I've done a lot of damage there. I always feel bad when I see all of the scars on Marcelo's back, but he doesn't seem to mind. He always runs off to show them off to Damon anyway.