Gut Feeling - CHAPTER 34

a/n: Another visual representation of Remi and Marcelo
| (• ◡•)|
------------------------------

As Remi laid on his side on the bed, he groaned as he watched Marcelo undress. This man was so hot.

Now entering the fourth month of pregnancy, Remi felt horny all-of-the-time. Marcelo didn't even have to do anything to him before he was practically shooting a river. And Marcelo's hotness didn't make that any better.

As Marcelo walked past the bed, Remi grabbed his wrist and whined. "C-Celo."

"Get up and get ready, baby."

Remi whined again, pleading.

"Tonight, okay. I don't want to be late for our reservation."

Remi let Marcelo go and turned onto his back, putting his hands on his face. Stupid hormones making him feel wonky.

Reservation? you may ask. Yes. Remi and Marcelo are about to go on a date. It was a bit of a sudden move on Marcelo's part, but there was no way that Remi would deny the opportunity to eat. Especially seeing that his sickness is practically nothing at all, and his cravings were increasing heavily.

Finally gathering the will, Remi stood up and walked over to the bathroom. He grabbed towels and everything else that he needed before he undressed and hopped into the shower. He quickly showered, enjoying the warmth of the water.

After showering, Remi stepped out and dried off. He saw Marcelo at the sink fixing his hair. He was wearing a black, short sleeve cotton shirt, black dress pants, silky black dress shoes, and a brown watch. He'd fixed his hair up nicely with gel. He smiled at Remi lightly, making Remi smile back. Remi then put his towel back up on the rack and headed back to the room.

He gathered all of his underwear and clothes that he needed before putting on lotion and hurriedly getting ready since Marcelo was waiting on him. He then went over to the mirror and looked over his outfit.

For his outfit, he was matching Marcelo with black as well. He had on a silk, short sleeve shirt that had a deep v-neck line. The v-neck line reached right underneath where his chest ended and where his stomach began. Along with the silky shirt, Remi had on leather pants that fit his body snugly along with black Chelsea boots. He fixed his hair up, adding products that smelled delicious to it to make his curls pop. He even went as far as to put on a little mascara. He wasn't a big fan of makeup, but a little mascara or eyeliner every now and then was okay. In short, Remi looked hot.

As he walked out of the bathroom and saw Remi, Marcelo's mouth went dry, and his lower parts got painfully hard. He thought that Remi would wear a dress, but he didn't care because either way, anything that Remi wore was mind blowing. He was mind blowing. He walked up to Remi and said,

"Teo, you look... amazing as always. And I love the thing that you did with the eyes." Marcelo said, motioning to his eyes to hint at Remi's eyelashes. He loved the way that the black mascara contrasted against the pale spot underneath Remi's eyes.

"Th-Thank you. It's mascara." Marcelo hummed. "And y-you look even better."

"I beg to differ. You look stunning. You always look stunning but this... I love this outfit on you."

Remi blushed and looked down at his shoes. He was grateful that he could still see his shoes since his belly was still on the small side.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

Grabbing his keys and wallet off of the nightstand, Marcelo turned off everything in the house and guided Remi down to the front door. He checked once more to make sure that they had everything that they needed, the two said goodbye to Pax, and Marcelo shut the door behind himself and locked it. He walked beside Remi as they headed down the steps and pathway and to the car in the driveway. As soon as they got inside, Marcelo turned on the air for Remi since the hot August sun was beaming.