Found You - CHAPTER 79

Seductively, Remi slid down onto his stomach on the bed in only a lavender colored thong and bra set that was made of lace. Marcelo paused the tv and looked over at Remi to glance at the arch in his back. He chuckled and hummed.

"What do we have here?"

Remi bit at his lip and wiggled his bottom in the air. He squeaked when he felt Marcelo land a slap on it.

"Why are you teasing me?"

"I'm not teasing you," Remi said with a smile. "I wanted to show you my outfit."

"Mmm, your outfit, eh?" Remi nodded and wiggled his bottom some more. "I think you would look even better with it off."

"You don't like it?"

"No, I love it. But I love your body even more," Marcelo said, feeling a bulge quickly rising in his shorts as he trailed his eyes down the deep arch of Remi's back.

With his smile getting bigger, Remi slid all the way down onto his stomach before rolling over onto his back. Marcelo lowered himself down towards Remi, keeping his eyes on Remi's before running them down the little one's delicate body.

"Take it off," he whispered to Remi. Remi bit his lip again and stood up from the bed.

"No."

"Teo...."

"No."

"No?" Marcelo asked as he slowly stood up from the bed. He took a few steps towards Remi and smirked when Remi took a few steps back. Said smirk sent chills down Remi's spine like it always does.

"Yeah. You have to catch me first."

"Hmm. Game on."

Turning around, Remi ran. He ran out the back exit of the bungalow and ran around on the outer ledge of it. He heard Marcelo's footsteps behind him, so he didn't dare stop. Once he got around to the front of the bungalow, he saw the bedroom through the big open space that made the wall. He kept running until he got to the right side of the bungalow, and he ducked behind the outdoor bed that was diagonal to the pool in the front that ran into the ocean that the bungalow rested on.

With his heart beating fast, Remi leaned against the back side of the outdoor bed and tried to breathe as quietly as possible. He couldn't hear Marcelo's footsteps anymore, but he was too scared to peek out from behind the bed.

All was quiet. Remi was able to count eleven seconds. Eleven seconds until he felt Marcelo's hands grabbed at his waist and pull him up from behind the bed. Remi yelped and giggled, thrashing around. Marcelo threw him down onto the outdoor bed and smirked down at him. "Found you."

Remi tried to get up to run, but Marcelo placed his hand on Remi's chest and nudged him back down. He ran the same hand up to Remi's cheek and caressed it, distracting him as he gripped onto the top of Remi's thong and ripped it off. Remi gasped. "Blaire's gonna kill you."

"Why are we talking about my sister?"

"She got me this as a wedding gift."

"I'll worry about her later," Marcelo said as he threw the torn up thong onto the floor of the bungalow. Then he lowered himself down and placed his face in Remi's neck, licking a line from his collarbone to his ear as he slid his hand onto the inside of Remi's thigh. "For now, I'm gonna get you back for saying no to me."

Giggling, Remi relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure.

---------------

"Did you mean what you said to me a few days ago?"

"What did I say?" Marcelo asked as he and Remi were settled on the outdoor bed, both naked, with Remi sitting up and Marcelo laying horizontally with his head resting on Remi's lap.

"You said that you wanted to 'breed' me," Remi answered simply, running his fingers through Marcelo's hair.

"Of course I did."

"Soon or later?"

"Why? Do you want me to soon?"

Remi looked down at Marcelo for a second before looking back up and watching the clear cyan colored water flowing around gracefully. He began to regret bringing the topic up; he hadn't realized how much thought he'd have to put in before he did so.

"Oh..." Marcelo trailed. "That's not why you asked me that, is it? You're scared that I will."

"No, no, no," Remi rushed, looking back down at Marcelo. "I asked you that because I didn't think that you wanted any more kids any time soon, but then you said that, and I couldn't stop thinking about it, hence me asking you if you meant it."

"Teo, I would love to have more kids with you. But not until you're ready."

"Mmm, maybe not until I'm closer to graduating."

"Aye, aye!"

Remi giggled at Marcelo's pirate accent, making Marcelo smile and elevate his neck to place a kiss on Remi's soft lips. Remi cupped Marcelo's cheek and rubbed at the stubbly surface with his fingers. "Besides, I don't think that my lumberjack man will be too happy if I let my husband knock me up."

"Ah. A little promiscuous, are we?"

"Mhm," Remi grinned and nodded.

"Really, Mr. Reid?" Marcelo asked lowly as he rose up from Remi's lap and leaned over Remi, making Remi slide down onto his back. Remi giggled once more, feeling Marcelo rubbed his nose up and down his neck. "I might just have to meet this lumberjack man that you talk about."

"He's so hot."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. All muscle," Remi said smugly. He was all too soon exhaling as he felt Marcelo sliding into him, stretching his walls. "And he's got the best dick in the world."

"Suggests that you've had others."

"N-Nope, only yours."

"Good boy," Marcelo muttered, thrusting gently in and out of Remi.

Remi looked up into Marcelo's eyes and moaned as he ran his hands down Marcelo's back, feeling his muscles working underneath. He then wrapped his arms around Marcelo and pulled him against him, wrapping his legs around Marcelo's waist. The feeling of being wrapped around Marcelo like a glove was the best feeling ever. "So good, C-Celo."

Marcelo grunted and squeezed at Remi's hips. "We should just stay here and fuck all week."

"Yes, please."

Marcelo chuckled and kept up his thrust, flinging his hips away from and against Remi so, very deliciously. The outdoor bed creaked and for a split second, Remi wished that he'd taken Marcelo up on his breeding offer.

The two didn't last long, especially since they were both sensitive from their previous round. Remi held onto Marcelo tightly as he came, exactly how Marcelo held him the first night of their honeymoon.

In less than ten minutes, the two were both a grunting and groaning mess. They clung to each other, not letting one another go as they came together. And even after they were both finished, they still didn't let go. Marcelo laid his head down on Remi's chest and sighed contentedly.

"I wouldn't mind doing what you said?"

"What?"

"Just having sex all week."

"Neither would I," Marcelo said as placed a soft kiss under Remi's chin. "However, I spent a load of money on this trip, and I'm sure that you're gonna love all of it." Marcelo then kissed Remi's cheek. "But don't worry, Teo. I still get you during all of the times in between our activities, and I don't plan on letting up."

They then had sex again. Round after round, after round, after round, after round.