New Word - CHAPTER 25

"Which one f-first?" Remi asked as he looked at the pile of lingerie that was in front of him on the bed.

It was the next day. After coming back home from Marcelo's parents' house, Remi was too exhausted to do anything else but sleep after being fucked into oblivion in Marcelo's old room. The first thing that he did after him and Marcelo came home was collapse onto the bed. Marcelo ended up having to clean him up even though he was half asleep; He didn't want Remi to go to sleep dirty.

"I don't mind. You know I'll love all of them on you."

Remi smiled. He figured that he should start from least intense to most intense. That would work best. He searched through the pile and found the lingerie set that he thought was the least intense and he stood up and walked away. But not without earning a slap on the butt from Marcelo. He squeaked and ran into the bathroom, shutting the door.

Starting off light, Remi put on a satin/silk rose pink colored night gown that reached his mid-thigh, fit snugly against his curves, had a high slit on the right thigh, and had a cream colored lace type material on the top hem and bottom hem of it. It contrasted beautifully against his caramel skin, so he was able to see why Marcelo wanted to see him in it so badly.

Of course, Remi went naked underneath the lingerie, letting his nipples and the curves of his butt show more efficiently underneath the silk.

Twisting the doorknob, Remi opened the door and stepped out to see Marcelo sitting on the edge of the bed waiting. Once Marcelo realized that Remi was done, he turned his eyes toward Remi. He smiled and motioned for Remi to come closer. Once Remi did, Marcelo grabbed his hips and slid his hands up to Remi's chest, squeezing it tenderly.

"Mmm," Marcelo hummed, sliding his hand back down Remi's side and sliding it up into the slit of the gown. It was then that he felt that Remi was naked underneath. "Ah, going naked for this?"

Remi grinned and slid his finger down Marcelo's jaw. He'd been feeling a lot more bold now that him and Marcelo have sex. A next level comfortability switch was now turned on inside of him around Marcelo and both him and Marcelo loved that.

"Be careful, baby boy. You don't know the fire that you're playing with. If you be good, I'll give you want you want after we're finished, but you have to wait."

Remi nodded.

"And you look amazing in this by the way. I look forward to having some fun with you in it."

Smiling again, Remi looked into the pile of lingerie and picked a second set, this one a bit higher up on the intensity level. He turned around and walked back to the bathroom, shutting the door.

The next set was white, it was a two piece, and it was lace. The top was built like a strapless top but as mentioned, it was lace material. The bottoms were lace as well and were pretty exposing in the back, letting the underside and lower parts of Remi's butt be free.

Going out once again, Remi stepped up to Marcelo and let him view the set. As Marcelo looked over it, Remi pulled the top up a little. Since his chest wasn't very big, the top wasn't very stable.

"I love the way lace looks against your skin, but is the top bothering you?"

"It's a l-little big."

"That alright. I can exchange it for a smaller size if I need to."

Remi nodded and relaxed, standing with his hands behind his back.

"Fuck," Marcelo breathed out. "I love your shape, Teo."

"Th-Thank you."

That's how most of the try-on went. Remi wowing Marcelo, and Marcelo ending up speechless every single time. And now, Remi was on the very last lingerie set. The one with the highest intensity level. The one that Marcelo was guaranteed
to love. The one that Remi was slightly... reluctant to wear.