New Memories - CHAPTER 70

Looking in the mirror, Remi stared at his appearance. He lifted a hand and ran his fingers across the white spot underneath his eye. Then, he moved his hand down to his neck and ran his fingers across the white spot that was exposed there—due to his shirt—next.

Suddenly, he felt two hands on his shoulders, spinning him around. He looked up at saw Marcelo who then put his right hand on Remi's chin to hold his face up and bent down to place a kiss on the white spot underneath Remi's eye that Remi'd previously ran his fingers over. After, Marcelo leaned back and looked Remi over. "Ready, beautiful?"

Remi smiled and nodded. Marcelo smiled back and separated from Remi before he grabbed Remi's hand and spun him around. He groaned at how good Remi looked.

Remi had on a slightly oversized button up that hung off of his shoulders, exposing his cleavage as well as the top of his back, black leather pants that were tight and fit him snugly, and black Chelsea boots.

"You look so good, baby." Marcelo said as he pulled Remi back against him and kissed him.

"Thank you."

Once Marcelo let Remi go, Remi looked over Marcelo's outfit next. He had on black jeans and a black, silk, long sleeved button up that he'd rolled up at the sleeves with the first two buttons at the top unbuttoned, exposing a bit of his own chest. His biceps, pecs, and other muscles popped from underneath the shirt. It was the hottest thing ever to Remi.

Leaning forward, Remi placed his hand on Marcelo's right peck. "You look even better:"

Marcelo leaned forward and kissed the brunette again before he said, "I doubt it."

Rolling his eyes playfully, Remi walked passed Marcelo and left the bedroom. He walked down the hall to Elio's room and peaked in to see him playing with Paxton on the floor. He was matching Marcelo with a little black button up and black jeans.

"Eli belly, come on. It's time to go."

Elio gave Paxton a sweet hug before he stood up, grabbed his little bag, and ran over to Remi. They walked out, letting Paxton go on down the stairs before they met Marcelo at the top of the stairs and walked down together.

Marcelo then grabbed his keys off of the hook, checked to see if everything was turned off, and they all then left.

The car ride was fairly quiet. Whenever Remi would turn to Marcelo, Marcelo would have this look on his face. Not bad or good, just... neutral. As if he was nervous but tried his best to hide it. Therefore, Remi stayed quiet.

That is until a familiar tune began playing on the radio, and Remi could hear Elio singing in the backseat.

"I'm takin' off wif you, not in a huwway. There's somefin about you," he sang and started dancing in his car seat.

Remi turned around and watched him for a few seconds before he turned back around to face Marcelo. "This is his favorite song. He used to make me play this all the time when he very first turned two."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I guess since the song is so old it barely comes on anymore."

"Yeah, songs seem to age like that nowadays," Marcelo said with a snap. "Remember our favorite song?"

Remi smiled softly. "Of course I do. How many drinks would it take you to leave with me?"

Marcelo chuckled before he responded, "Yeah, you look good, and I got money, but I don't wanna waste my time."

"Agh, memories," Remi reminisced, leaning back in his seat.

"Don't worry. We're gonna make a whole lot more memories."