Tape - CHAPTER 88

"Teo?"

"Hm?"

"Would you ever... make a sex tape with me?"

Remi's eyes bulged as he looked up at Marcelo. Where the hell was this coming from? And why?

"A sextape... whoa."

"Yeah. Would you?"

"Celo, you have plenty of videos on your phone of clips of us... you know."

"I know, but we could make a legit one instead of just clips."

"Why?"

"For when I miss you or you miss me," Marcelo tried. Remi wasn't convinced. "I just got a new work camera for all of the things that I have to actually take pictures of for softwares. We could use my old camera and make it look all fancy."

"You won't upload it to like... a porn site or anything, will you?"

"No, of course not. No one gets to see any of you but me, and no one gets to see any of me but you."

Remi bit his bottom lip in thought. It would be nice seeing what he looked like while him and Marcelo were at it. He wanted to see why Marcelo liked it so much.

"Mmm, okay, fine."

-------------

Remi relaxed on his stomach—naked—on the bed, facing the footboard. He watched as Marcelo turned on the camera that was in his hands. He went over to the shelf that was in front of the bed and sat the camera down, fixing it up just right. "Wave at the camera, princess."

Remi grinned at Marcelo's annoying smirk. Marcelo grinned back and walked around the side of the bed. He ran his eyes and hand down the curve of Remi's back all the way down his posterior and thighs and legs. He grunted before he brought a smack to Remi's bottom, squeezing the skin until it was red. Remi whimpered and bit his lip.

Marcelo put his knee on the bed and lowered himself down, grabbing Remi's hips and pulling him up so that only his chest and knees were on the bed. Remi squeaked in surprise but nothing surprised him more than when he felt a tongue run across his slit from behind. His eyes fluttered shut, and he gasped, reaching back and grabbing at Marcelo's hand that was on his hip. "Oh my gosh."

Marcelo landed another slap on Remi's butt before going back in, lapping all the way from his clit to his opening. He slid his tongue in and slid it in and out. And each time that Marcelo did so, Remi could feel his tongue brush up against his clit, and it felt so good.

Humming, Marcelo gave Remi one last slap before sitting up and reaching down, pumping his member. Then, he took his time rubbing his tip up and down on Remi's slit, teasing him. Remi promised to be a good boy though, so he couldn't complain. There was no point in complaining anyway because a few seconds later, Remi felt Marcelo's member slowly sliding in. His eyebrows scrunched up in pleasure and he moaned lowly, fisting the sheets.

Marcelo put his hand under Remi's chin and pulled his face up so that the camera could see his pleasure-filled face.

"Let the camera see that pretty face, princess."

Remi moaned through his teeth that were currently biting his lip. Once he felt Marcelo pull out again before slamming his hips forward hard, his lip slid from between his teeth, letting his moan fall free.

It didn't take long for Marcelo to find Remi's g-spot. Marcelo had amazing aim, and Remi would forever be grateful for that.

"Chíngame más duro, Celo," Remi moaned.

Marcelo's thrust were fast and hard, each one making Remi scream, clawing at the sheets for something to grab onto. Remi's mouth hung open as he searched for something to say, searched for his voice. But there was nothing. Marcelo was pounding him so hard that he couldn't even speak. It felt as if during each thrust, Marcelo grabbed more and more of his soul, pulling it all out.

As bad as it sounds, it felt so good.

Grabbing at the pillow that his head had been laying on previously, Remi dug his face into it, unconsciously muffling his screams. Marcelo didn't care; he continued what he was doing like a bunny rabbit in heat. "Fuck yeah. Pound your little pussy good. Whenever I'm out of town, you'll be begging for me to come back and do this to you again," Marcelo said, referring to his business trips that he has to go on ever so often with Damon and his crew.

Remi moaned at Marcelo's words. All that he could think about was the piercing. The piercing might've gotten him pregnant, but he still loved it. It was like sprinkles on top of ice cream that already had the best whipped cream on it. It was the cherry on top.

Reaching down, Marcelo wrapped his arms around Remi's torso and pulled him up against his chest. He held him tightly. So tight that Remi felt secure, safe, loved. Everything that Marcelo already made him feel times two. He brought his own hand back and around Marcelo's neck, holding him there, hopefully forever.

"I got you, baby boy. I'm never gonna let you go again," Marcelo said, moving one of his hands down and placing it over Remi's clit, rubbing gently with his fingers. "I love you, and I can't wait to see you swollen with my baby."

Yep, you heard that right. After the whole office thing, the two figured that Remi was one hundred percent bound to get pregnant. Marcelo's sperm had to be strong considering the fact that his dad got his mom pregnant with twelve children in total—not all at once, of course. Therefore, the two knew that Remi getting pregnant was inevitable, and that they should just voluntarily nip it in the bud while they were at it.

"Please cum. I want it," Remi whimpered and held Marcelo tighter to him. His words egged Marcelo on to the max. He didn't have to tell Marcelo twice.

Marcelo pushed Remi back down onto his elbows and grabbed his hips again. His thrusts went back to their fast pace as he gave Remi all of him which was everything that he had to give. Remi fisted the sheets just as he had earlier. The sound of skin slapping was so loud, so violent, so harsh. But Remi loved every second of it.

"Celo, Celo, Celo," Remi panted, barely able to take Marcelo. He wanted to tell Marcelo that it was too much, too overstimulating. But, again, he wanted to be a good boy. Marcelo was about to breed him after all. That was his reward for taking it, so he took it. Each rough thrust and each slap on the bottom was golden and worth it anyway.

Within seconds, Marcelo was grunting as he came, shooting load after load of hot, fiery cum into Remi. Time seemed to slow down and in those seconds, it was just Marcelo and Remi. No worries, no stress, no school, no work. Just the two of them together. Remi felt Marcelo's seed deep inside of him, and it made his own release shoot through his body. He was too overheated to scream or moan, so he let out a soft cry as pleasurable tingles ran through him.

Remi leaned the side of his face against the pillow and exhaled heavily. His heart was racing a thousand miles per minute, but he could only think about one person: the man who'd just fucked his brains out.

Remi's cheeks were red, his expression was sexy, and Marcelo was happy that he'd captured it.

Once he could function right again, Marcelo ducked down and placed a kiss on Remi's cheek before pulling out and standing up from the bed. He went around the bed to walk to the camera, and Remi looked up at Marcelo just in time for him to mouth at said camera, he couldn't take me.

"Yes I could, and I did," Remi giggled and reached out to flick Marcelo's thigh. Marcelo chuckled and picked up the camera. He brought it around to Remi and moved it down, showing Remi's privates. Remi clenched and unclenched, making Marcelo reach down and slide his finger down Remi's leaking slit. He saw his cum slipping out of Remi, and pride immediately flooded his expression, knowing that it was his.

And then, Marcelo moved the camera back up and pointed it at Remi, gently caressing Remi's flushed cheeks.

"My sweet, beautiful boy."

---------------

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎