Beautiful Brown Eyes - CHAPTER 103

When the final bell of the day rung, Remi stood at his door and said goodbye to all of his students, smiling sweetly.

"Bye, Mrs. Reid!"

"Have a nice day, Mrs. Reid."

"See you tomorrow!"

"See ya, Mr. Reid!"

"Bye, everyone. Enjoy the rest of your day!" Remi replied.

Once all of the students were gone, Remi walked back inside and went over to his desk. He packed all of his things into his bag and lifted all of his bags onto his shoulder. He fixed his desk up so that it'd be neat for tomorrow. Then, he turned the classroom's lights off before locking the door and leaving.

On the way through the halls, Remi saw many students still lounging around, talking to friends at their lockers. Many of the students were students that he'd seen throughout the day. They smiled at him, and he smiled back.

Getting to the front, Remi walked through the opened front doors and stepped outside. He was about to keep walking down the stairs to find Marcelo when,

"Teo!"

Remi turned to the right at the sound of Marcelo's voice and saw him leaning against the school. Remi's smile widened expeditiously. He scurried over to Marcelo and got on his tippy toes, wrapping his arms around Marcelo's neck. "Hey, princess. How was your day?"

"Good, it was really good. My students are so fun."

"That's awesome. I told you they'd love you."

Marcelo stepped back and reached out, grabbing Remi's bags off of his shoulder. He then wrapped his arm around Remi's shoulder and went to begin walking with Remi to the car. But, a bunch of eyes on him and Remi caught his attention.

"Teo, why is everyone smiling at us?"

Remi looked around and as said, a bunch of students that were standing around near the side of the school and at their cars were looking at him and Marcelo, smiling. Remi smiled before looking up at Marcelo.

"I showed everyone a picture of you, Elio, and the twins. They really love you guys."

"Ah," Marcelo calmed down and began walking. "You couldn't wait to show us off, could you?"

"Nope. I wanted to talk about you guys all day, but I had other things to get to."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

Remi leaned closer into Marcelo's side and sighed contentedly but still longingly. "Wanna go get Eli."

"We're gonna go get him right now."

——————————————————————

"MAMA, DUHDUH!" Elio yelped as he ran towards Marcelo and Elio, jumping into Remi's arms. Remi hugged him tightly, not able to stop smiling.

"Hey, sweet boy. How was your day?"

"It was good, Mama. I color and play with friends," Elio smiled and held up a piece of paper. It was a picture of a dinosaur with different colors all over, obviously something that a five year old colored.

"It looks amazing, Eli belly. I'm so proud of you."

Elio giggled and held his paper out to Marcelo. "Look, DuhDuh!"

"I see, buddy. What animal is that?"

"Dine-saur. It say wawrrr."

"It sure does," Remi smiled and kissed Elio's tiny head.

Another Chance at My Promiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें