Stinky Play-Dough - CHAPTER 94

Closing his laptop, Remi huffed and sat up on the couch. He had taken a break from his school work to begin ordering things for Elio's birthday party since his birthday was getting closer and closer and closer. But for some reason, he could not focus. Something felt off. All six of his senses felt way stronger than usual, especially his sense of smell.

And he kept having to pee. It was only noon, and he'd used the restroom five times already.

Deciding to check on Elio who was on the other side of the living room, Remi got up and began walking over. On the way over, Remi saw Paxton asleep in his bed like he always is. Sleepy puppy.

"Whatcha doin', Eli belly?"

Elio grinned and turned around slowly, holding up a small container in his hands that had a green item inside. "Pay dough, Mama."

The ceiling fan twirling overhead made the scent of the green play dough flow towards Remi and into his nostrils. His stomach churned, and his face twisted in disgust. Since when did play dough smell so bad?

Remi didn't know. All that he knew was that he needed to get to a toilet fast. So, he turned and ran. He ran as fast as he could to the downstairs bathroom, not stopping until he made it. He threw the toilet seat up and puked as all of the bile that'd been building up in his throat forced its way out of his mouth and into the toilet.

Remi groaned as every single time he thought he was finished, more and more bile would come up, knocking him back down and making him throw up over and over again. His gags filled the house loudly, causing Elio to run over.

"You kay, Mama? Why you throw up?"

Remi couldn't answer because of how demanding his heaves and regurgitations were. Elio came up behind Remi and patted his back gently with his tiny hands in attempt to comfort Remi. However, he still had his container of play dough in his left hand, so Remi's throwing up didn't cease even for a second.

"Eli..." Remi paused to vomit. "... go put the top on your... play dough for Mama."

"Kay," Elio said before running out of the bathroom. Now that the disgusting smell was gone, Remi could relax. His vomiting progressively slowed down before it faded out. He wiped his mouth with toilet paper and flushed the toilet before slumping back against the bath tub, panting with flushed cheeks.

That's when Elio ran back into the bathroom. He climbed into Remi's lap and wrapped his arms around Remi's neck.

"All better, Mama?"

Remi rubbed Elio's back and nodded. "I think so, Eli. All better."

Exhaling, Remi leaned his head comfortably on Elio's shoulder, absorbing his warmth. Remi then moved his free hand between him and Elio and placed it on his stomach. He  didn't know why he felt so sick all of a sudden just because of play dough.

That's when Remi's eyes went wide, and he immediately realized what was happening.

He stood up in the flick of an eye, holding onto Elio tightly. He rinsed his mouth quickly, scared to brush his teeth because of how sick he felt. Exiting the bathroom, he went back to the living room and grabbed his phone off of the couch where he then unlocked it and dialed Jaxon's number.

Seconds later, Jaxon's voice was heard on the other end.

"Hey, babes!"

"Hey, Jax."

"What's wrong? Why do you sound distressed?"

"I'm not distressed. More like... nauseous. I think I might be pregnant."

Jaxon went completely silent. For a second, Remi thought he'd hung up. But then, a loud screeching scream was heard, making Remi wince and pull the phone away from his ear. It was super loud even then.