No Babies - CHAPTER 22

Remi sighed and adjusted his leg that was around Marcelo's waist as they laid on the couch. It was getting late, and the two were watching The Polar Express. The movie was near its end, and Remi kept getting this feeling. This feeling that ran through his body every time that he felt Marcelo's hand caress his thigh.

It was this hot feeling. It came in waves of heat and made his entire body flush. You'd think that he was a werewolf in heat. But no, he was just horny and needy. Needy for Marcelo.

Remi took his eyes off of the tv and looked at the Christmas tree in the corner of the living room. Maybe its colors would distract him. And they did for a second. That is until he felt Marcelo's hand slide up the globe of his butt and into his red pajama pants. Remi let out a shaky breath, trying to be as quiet as he could. He felt Marcelo move his hand lower until it rested on his privates with Marcelo's fingers dancing against his clit.

Moving his leg from around Marcelo's waist, Remi moved back and closed his legs. Marcelo wasn't having any of that though. He spread Remi's legs back open and leaned in, putting his lips on Remi's ears. "Trying to get away?" he whispered as he pressed down on Remi's bean. Remi moaned softly.

"N-No."

"Really? I think you're lying. You know I don't like liars, baby," he said, beginning to massage Remi's clit. Remi shivered and fluttered his eyes shut. Marcelo noticed this, so he stopped and took his hands off of Remi. He wanted Remi to say what he wanted. He needed to know how much Remi needed him.

Whining, Remi opened his eyes and looked at Marcelo. He tried to grab Marcelo's hand and put it back on his body, but Marcelo snatched back, making Remi whine again, desperate.

"Stop whining and tell me what you want, baby."

Remi turned away. He couldn't say it. He'd be so embarrassed to hear the words coming out of his mouth. It'd be dirty. Marcelo didn't care. He wanted to hear Remi say it. He thought it'd be sexy coming from Remi's mouth which is why he grabbed Remi's face and made him face him again.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want... I-I-I want your cock."

There it is.

The green light.

That was all that Marcelo needed to hear. He connected his lips with Remi's in a fire hot kiss. A kiss that burned Remi's lips and shot lava through his soul. Marcelo slid his hands along Remi's sides. He picked him up, making Remi wrap his legs around Marcelo's waist. He ground himself down against Marcelo and felt the big bulge rubbing against him. He moaned.

"I should punish you for being so greedy, baby boy. But it's your first time so I'll be nice."

Remi disregarded Marcelo's words and kept going. Marcelo stood up and began walking towards the bedroom. He cautiously stepped up the stairs and turned right, landing at the room. He opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind him, the noise of the tv downstairs vanishing.

Remi was soon thrown against the bed. He watched as Marcelo walked to him torturously slow, predatorily. He leaned over Remi, putting his hands on either sides of Remi's head, kissing his soft lips. He moved his hands down to the top of Remi's pajama pants, sliding them down and off, exposing Remi's black lace panties with a small light pink bow at the top of them. Marcelo's favorite pair.

"Mmm, I would've made you walk around without pants all day if I knew that you had these on." Marcelo traced the silk lining on the underwear and hummed. "I would like to keep this on you, but I would love to see your pretty body before the night ends."

Remi blushed. Marcelo looped his fingers underneath the lace and carefully slid the underwear down. Remi lifted his hips so that Marcelo could get it off. Marcelo slipped them from around Remi's ankles and chucked them to the floor. He then turned back to Remi and grabbed his legs, bending them at the knee.