Teasing Dress - CHAPTER 14

Remi was lying on his bed with Paxton when the doorbell rung. He left Paxton alone— since he was asleep— as he stood up from the bed, walking down the hall and into the living room, towards the front door. Once he got there, he opened the door to reveal Marcelo holding a box in his hands. Marcelo flashed a big smile.

"Hey!"

"Hi. I didn't know that y-you were coming over today."

"I know. I didn't either. I... missed you though, so I decided to just come over."

"Oh. I-I missed you too," Remi looked down at the box in Marcelo's arms. "What's that?"

"I have no clue. It was in front of the door when I got here. Apparently, it's a package for... Remi Declan. I assume that's you... or maybe it's someone else," Marcelo said, walking off with the package, joking.

"N-No, Marcelo," Remi giggled. "I know what it i-is."

Marcelo chuckled and walked back towards Remi. Remi invited Marcelo in and told him to sit the box in his room. He did so, and Remi thanked him politely.

"So... what's inside of the surprise box, eh?"

"I bought m-more clothes online."

"Ooo, clothes. So you're gonna give me a fashion show, right?"

"W-Well... if you want, I guess."

Marcelo smirked and walked over to the bed, sitting down. Remi bent down and opened the box up. He first checked to make sure that he'd gotten everything that he wanted before pulling one outfit out and walking to the bathroom to change.

Marcelo grinned and laid down on his back with his arms behind his head as he waited. He hummed a simple tune and shut his eyes, relaxing. He wondered what outfit Remi would come out in. How good it would look on him.

A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened and Remi stepped out. He had on a pair of dark brown jeans that were baggy and a white hoodie that had a teddy bear on it that was way cuter than it sounds. Marcelo sat up and scanned his eyes over the outfit. It looked really good on Remi. The outfit swallowed him up, but that's what made it cute.

After hearing Marcelo's compliments, Remi grabbed another outfit and went back into the bathroom.

After another set of minutes, Remi stepped out and walked up to the bed. Marcelo sat up, smiling. Remi had on a mint green plaid skirt and a mint green cropped short sleeved shirt that had a tie connecting the two sides of the front of the shirt, the middle of Remi's chest and his torso exposed.

Standing up, Marcelo walked up to Remi and ran his finger down Remi's exposed chest to his belly button that had a pale mark on the right side of it. "I don't think I want you going out in this. With this beautiful skin exposed, others might try to take what's soon gonna be mine."

"Y-Yours?"

"Oh yeah. All mine."

Remi smiled. He loved the possessiveness that Marcelo was displaying. It was... hot?

Marcelo ran his finger up and down Remi's torso teasingly. Remi looked down as he did it. He was iffy about purchasing this shirt but now, he's happy that he did. He didn't think that Marcelo would enjoy it this much.

"Why do you like m-my skin so m-much?"

"I thought that I've told you why before. It's beautiful to me. It's unique," Marcelo said, rubbing the pale spot beside Remi's belly button with his thumb. Remi shivered. "It makes you you and that's why I love it so much. I don't like it, I love it."