Sinful Things - CHAPTER 67

Exhaling harshly, I felt a pair of scorching hot lips kissing their way down my neck as I was being pushed up against a wall. I fought against the heat as best as I could and begged my eyes to open. I wanted—no, I needed to see who was doing this... this so, very pleasurable sin to me.

I whimpered as I continued to fight. The lips were now kissing down the split of my ripped open blouse, down my naked chest. It was then that I felt those lips travel to one of my nipples and suck on it, biting the bud until it hurt. But the pain felt good. And it was so familiar that it made me love it even more.

My knees went weak, and I nearly collapsed, but the big, warm hands that pushed me up against the wall caught me, grabbing my waist perfectly, like a puzzle piece.

The lips kept going. Moving further down. I felt the hands lift me up and throw me against a soft, bouncy surface. I knew that it had to be a bed. Whose bed?

The next thing that I felt was my skirt being ripped off. Despite the heat that was rolling off of my body in waves, I felt the cool air of the room rush down my lower body. I moaned and arched my body off of the bed, my legs squeezing shut as my privates throbbed painfully.

As quick as the cool air flooded my body, I felt more heat flood it, canceling the cool air out.

Heat that wasn't mine.

Said heat moved closer and closer to me until I felt it only inches away, right on top of me, and a deep voice whispered in my ear,

"I'm gonna destroy you, Teo."

I gasped and it was then that my eyes flew open.

Flinching, Remi gasped once more. He flinched so hard that the tops of his thighs banged against a hard surface above him. A table. He heard said table shake, and the sound frightened him, making his eyes slam open.

What the hell just happened?

"Are you alright, Teo?" the voice that Remi heard only a few seconds before called out. Remi moved his face into the space between his arms that were folded on top of the small table in Marcelo's office. He didn't want to look up to meet the eyes of the man that owned the deep, rough voice. The man that was about to ravage his body had he not woken up from the best dream that he'd ever had before.

Remi groaned.

"Teo?"

Remi groaned again.

Very slowly, Remi removed his head from his arms and sat up. He must've fallen asleep to the sound of Marcelo pressing his fingers against the different keys of his keyboard.

Remi scooted the chair that he was sitting in back until he was able to stand up. He saw his computer as well as his phone resting on the table. He grabbed the items and packed them into his tote bag that was placed on the second chair at the small table that he was sitting at before he put said bag on his shoulder.

Turning his head, Remi then saw Elio asleep on the couch of Marcelo's office. He walked over to it, and he was about to pick Elio up when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. Marcelo'd stood up from the chair at his desk, and he began walking over to Remi until he was standing right next to him, towering over him. Remi felt the heat, the burning heat just as he had in his dream.

"Mateo, what's wrong?"

Remi's breath got trapped inside of his throat. He didn't answer Marcelo. He bent down slightly and grabbed a sleeping Elio, picking him up and laying his head on his shoulder. He grabbed Elio's bag and put it on the shoulder that his tote bag was on.