You Two Slept Together?! - CHAPTER 10

"What is it, Remi? I know you have something to say."

"I... You... D'you wanna stay over?" Remi murmured, saying stay over lowly.

Marcelo's eyes widened for a second but he quickly recovered and replaced it with a smirk.

"Well, I suppose since we're together now." This made Remi blush. "I should go to my place to pack a bag and shower first then I'll be back, alright?"

"Okay."

"I'll call you when I'm on my way back. See you in a minute."

Remi beamed discreetly, nodding. Marcelo watched and waited until Remi got into his apartment safely before pulling off and going to his place. He was practically yelling in excitement. His first sleepover with his new boyfriend.

Once Remi got inside, he immediately ran over to the kitchen and washed his hands before grabbing Paxton's bowls and filling one up with Paxton's dog food and the other with water. He sat them on the floor and let Pax dig in.

Next, Remi headed to the back, brushed his teeth, and took a quick but thorough shower. Quick since he didn't know when Marcelo would be back. He got out and put on a pair of sheep wool light brown shorts with brown strings, a brown tank top, and brown fuzzy socks. He checked on Paxton once more and saw that the little guy was asleep on his puppy bed, so he went over to the couch and relaxed, watching tv until Marcelo arrived.

The whole time that he waited, stupid butterflies were fluttering in his stomach. He tapped his fingertips on his knees and took a deep breath. Everything was okay. They were just gonna spend the night with each other. That's all. Two good friends that are now together and are gonna spend the night. It's okay. There's nothing wrong with that.

As Remi waited, he ended up watching an episode of a show that he likes. He figured that was the best way to pass time and not think about his anxiousness.

Five minutes after his show ended, also five minutes after he'd gotten a call from Marcelo, Remi heard a knock at the door. He flinched. The knocked scared him initially. He stood up and took another deep breath. When he got to the door, he lifted his shaky hand and grabbed the door knob to open it. And there stood was Marcelo.

Marcelo had on a light blue shirt, gray pajama pants, black socks, and black slides. His hair was wet and messy from his shower, but Remi liked the messy look on him. It looked good.

Marcelo took a second to look Remi over. He'd never seen Remi showing this much skin at once. It was for sure an amazing view. Marcelo couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Remi's skin was. The contrast of his vitiligo spots against his caramel skin was so gorgeous. So unique.

"Remi, your skin is so goddamn beautifu—sorry, I didn't mean to curse."

"I-It's okay."

"Great because I have a bit of a potty mouth," Remi giggled, music to Marcelo's ears. "But yeah, your skin. It's everything." Marcelo said and lifted his hand to caress the pale spot underneath Remi's right eye with his thumb. Remi blushed.

"Th-Thanks. Uh... you can come in and s-set your things down."

Marcelo grinned at Remi and walked in. Remi shut the door and locked it. Safety first. He led Marcelo to his room where he let Marcelo sit his duffel bag by the closet. Then, Marcelo turned around and looked around at Remi's room.

"Nice room. Although, I'd like to suggest green decor. Like leaves or plants."

"Y-You've only been here for a few minutes and you're already c-criticizing my room."