Hickeys - CHAPTER 104

"Fuck!" Marcelo groaned.

"Nghhhh!"

Remi slumped down against the bed as he recovered from his release. However, Marcelo hadn't had enough. He reached down and grabbed Remi's hips in attempt to pull him back up, but Remi shook his head and reached back.

"Celo... you said you'd be on the couch t-tonight."

"I can't get enough. Just one more round."

"N-No, I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow. I need my legs."

Marcelo closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Remi was right. He had students to teach, and he couldn't do that if he got the mobility fucked out of him tonight.

Reluctantly, Marcelo stood up slowly, giving Remi's bottom one last slap before he threw his lounge clothes back on. He grabbed a set of pajamas out of the drawers and left the room, going downstairs to shower.

Remi turned over on the bed, still breathing heavily. His privates were slightly puffy, causing him to limp as he stood up from the bed and went over to the drawers, picking out one of Marcelo's shirts that was blue and swallowed him up as well as a pair of blue panties and white fuzzy socks to match.

Remi limped over to the bathroom next and went straight to the shower. He prayed that his limp would be better by tomorrow. It would be embarrassing limping in front of a bunch of eleventh graders who would automatically know the reason for said limp.

Remi took a quick shower, washing all of the cum and sweat off of his body. He then washed his hair as well; it was all tangled and messy, just as sweaty as his body was.

Once Remi was done with his shower, he settled into the warm—but not too warm—water of the master bedroom's jacuzzi. The water felt so good against his slightly puffy cunt. Remi sighed and sunk down further until the lavender scented suds were at his neck. The jacuzzi pushed out underwater bubbles that thumped against his skin, soothing him.

As he relaxed with his eyes closed, Remi couldn't help but to think about Marcelo. He smiled softly. Marcelo couldn't keep his hands off of him. It was like whenever Remi was around, he let out pheromones that made Marcelo go crazy and want to have sex 24/7.

Remi could tell that Marcelo was attempting to cut back a bit now that he's pregnant, but Remi guessed that Marcelo couldn't help it this time.

And Remi knew that Marcelo wouldn't be any less feral once his birthday came around. It was a few weeks away. Remi would be twenty-seven. Maybe he should get Jaxon to take him away on a birthday trip for a while just in case. Who knows what Marcelo would do if Remi stays in town. Remi probably won't be able to walk for a month straight.

Coming out of his thoughts, Remi realized that a while had passed. The water was cold by now. Remi grabbed onto the edge of the jacuzzi and stood up. He grabbed his towel and dried off each leg as he stepped out before drying the rest of his body off. As he ran his towel over his belly, he smiled big. His sweet babies.

Remi put lotion on his body as well as oil in his hair. He hummed as he slipped into Marcelo's shirt. It was so comfortable, and it smelled just like Marcelo. Not even Remi's fuzzy socks could top the comfort of Marcelo's shirts. Marcelo's shirts were the chef's kiss.

Walking back into the bedroom after cleaning the bathroom, Remi felt that his limp was a little bit better. He turned the main light switch of the room off and turned the lamp on the nightstand on instead. He noticed that the bedsheets had been changed. Marcelo must've come in and changed them while he was in the tub.

Climbing into bed, Remi pulled the sheets over his body. He wished that he had Marcelo to cuddle up with, but at the moment, cuddling would go south very quickly. Therefore, Remi grabbed Marcelo's pillow and cuddled up with it instead.