I Missed You - CHAPTER 62

"No, I'm pissing myself right now." Remi said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"You guys are about to go over there right now?"

Remi peaked back at Elio who was asleep in his car seat before he looked back at Jaxon who was looking at him through the open window of the car. "Yes, we have to. All of Elio's gifts are over there now. He came and picked them up this morning."

"Did you speak to him when he did so?"

"No.... I didn't know what to say. He kind of just... came in, got the gifts, and left."

"Didn't you say that you guys nearly had sex."

"Yes," Remi murmured.

"That's what that is. It has to be. He's trying not to fuck your brains out." Jaxon whisper-laughed. "You're too hot for him, so he can't talk to you without doing so."

"That's not funny."

"But it's the truth. Go over there, and I bet you that he won't be able to look you in the eyes."

"Ughhh."

"Go be a girl boss, Remi. You now have all of the power over that motherfucker."

As Remi nodded, a small grin made its way onto his face.

"Okay.... Okay, I can do this."

"You got this. If he ends up fucking your brains out, give me the deets."

Jaxon watched as a dark tint of pink rushed through Remi's cheeks. Remi nodded nonetheless before he said goodbye, rolled up the window, and drove away from the library.

The whole drive, Remi was still very much pissing himself. But, he felt a whole lot better now that Jaxon hyped him up and gave him the confidence that he needed.

Once he arrived at Marcelo's house, Remi cut the car off and hopped out. He went around to Elio's side of the car and opened the door. He unbuckled him, carefully picking him up before he grabbed both his own and Elio's overnight bag. Was it mentioned that Christmas Eve was the night that Remi and Marcelo planned for both Elio and Remi to spend the night a while ago. Yeah, Remi had no luck on his side.

Locking the car, Remi walked up the pathway that led to Marcelo's front door. He rung the doorbell and waited patiently for Marcelo to answer. It took a few seconds, but he eventually heard Marcelo's footsteps in the inside before the door's lock clicked and the door was pulled open, revealing Marcelo.

"Hi," Remi greeted.

"Hey," Marcelo greeted back, still not looking at Remi. He stepped aside and held the door open for Remi to come in. After that, he shut the door and locked it. He noticed that Elio was asleep, so he grabbed Elio from Remi and took him upstairs to the room that he'd fixed up for Elio. He'd put a little bed in there as well as a drawer filled with a few of Elio's clothes for when he spent the night and a bucket full of toys.

While Marcelo did so, Remi sighed and put his keys up on the key hook by the door before he took his coat off and hung it up on the rack. He untied his shoes and slid them off, leaving them by the door where they always go whenever he visits.

It was then that he noticed that Marcelo had taken his and Elio's bags with him as well. He must've sat them upstairs for now.

Remi went over to the couch and settled there. A few seconds later, he heard Marcelo coming down the stairs ever so slowly. Then, his tall figure appeared. Remi smiled, but Marcelo still wouldn't look up at him. He went over to the fireplace and leaned against its wall. "I... put the gifts underneath my bed. We can move them to the tree once Elio goes to sleep for the night."