Full Bars - CHAPTER 87

"Where're we going when we leave here?" Remi asked, bored in Marcelo's office. A few months have passed with Remi still anxiously excited about the future. Plus, he's been working hard to get said future. He just began his last school semester a while ago where he gets to shadow professors and high school teachers. It's really fun for him.

"We can pick Elio up from Jaxon and take him out if you want," Marcelo replied, signing papers for software systems that people have designed for him that he confirmed and needed to sign.

Remi laid on the couch of Marcelo's office with his head hanging off of it upside down. He grinned at how Marcelo looked like a professor with his glasses on. And it was definitely hot, especially since Marcelo also had his tie loosened and the two top buttons of his long sleeved shirt unbuttoned.

Remi felt the throbbing between his legs, and he knew what he had to do. He sat up on the couch and stood up from it before walking over to Marcelo's desk. He got down to his knees and moved Marcelo's legs away a bit, crawling underneath his desk.

"Teo, what are you doing?"

Remi didn't respond. He reached up into Marcelo's lap and unbuckled his belt.

"Mateo," Marcelo warned and pushed Remi's hands away, keeping his eyes on the work that he was trying to get done.

Remi waited under the desk a few seconds until he was sure that Marcelo went back to focusing on his work. Then, he hurriedly finished unbuckling Marcelo's belt before unbuttoning his suit pants.

"Teo, these walls aren't sound proof."

"I'll be quiet," Remi nodded, peaking out from underneath the desk to look at Marcelo. Remi then moved back underneath the desk. He reached into Marcelo's underwear and grabbed his member. Marcelo leaned back in his desk chair, exhaling when he felt Remi wrap his mouth around him.

"Fuck," he said breathily, putting a hand in Remi's hair. Remi looked up at him innocently with his big doe eyes as he sucked Marcelo so dirtily. He squeaked when he felt Marcelo's piercing hit the back of his throat.

Coming back up, Remi took the time to appreciate said piercing. He licked at it and kissed on it, sucking the skin that surrounded it. Then, he went back down and took Marcelo deep into his throat, swallowing repeatedly to see how much he could take.

"Yeah, suck it, baby."

And that's what he did. He bobbed his head, sucking Marcelo as if he was the best lollipop in the world.

As he sucked Marcelo, Remi slid his free hand into his pants and rubbed at his bean, moving his fingers in fast circles like Marcelo always does to him. He slowed down his mouth movements, too busy focusing on his second hand that was working himself. Once he realized that he'd taken his focus off of Marcelo, he mentally apologized and got back to it, making it hard for Marcelo to breathe.

Everything was fine until there was a knock at the door. Marcelo cursed and scooted his chair up a bit too fast to where as Remi rushed to move back under the desk himself, he hit his head on the desk, yelping softly in pain.

"Oh my gosh," Marcelo said quietly, rubbing the back of Remi's head. "I'm sorry, baby. Are you okay?"

"It's okay. I'm okay," Remi replied softly.

Marcelo nodded before he called out, "One second!" He zipped his pants back up, buttoned them, and buckled up his belt, pulling his shirt over his pants prior to scooting his chair back up, careful this time of Remi. He fixed his glasses back and grabbed his pen, acting as if he had been writing something.

"Come in," he called out.

The door opened just as Marcelo realized his tie had been loose. He fixed it quickly as someone stepped in. It was one of his male employees. "Good afternoon, Mr. Reid." the deep-voiced brunette greeted. Marcelo recognized him as one of the animation designers. He was the kind of person that love, love, loved animations as a kid and decided to actually design them for apps once he got older.