Sack of Potatoes - CHAPTER 95

"Does he know yet?"

"No, I haven't told him. I'm gonna tell him after Elio's party so don't say anything."

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Jaxon said before he went over to the couch and sat down next to Damon. Remi smiled in amusement.

"Anybody want tea or anything?"

"Uh..." Damon looked at Jaxon for a second before looking back to Remi. "Yeah, tea'll be good for us. Plus, it'll calm me and Marcelo before this meeting."

Nodding, Remi turned and walked to the kitchen. Once he was hidden, he took the chance to clutch at his back. Early back pains. Remi bent down and opened the cabinet below the stove, grabbing his tea kettle. He filled it with water and put it on the stove, turning the stove on. He then walked back to the living room until the water was ready.

Remi was about to sit next to Marcelo when Marcelo placed one of his hands on Remi's hip and pulled him to sit on his lap. Marcelo grinned and kissed Remi on the temple, making Remi smile.

"What have you two been up to," Remi heard Damon ask while he'd been rubbing Marcelo's scalp gently, comfortingly.

"I don't think you want to know," Marcelo said before he winked.

"Poor Elio," Jaxon joked, shaking his head slowly. "His poor ears."

"What do you mean?" Remi giggled. "It's not like he hears us."

"As if you aren't a screamer," Marcelo whispered into Remi's ear making Remi blush. Then he looked back at Jaxon and Damon, "Besides, it not like he knows what he's hearing. At least I don't think so."

"Exactly! He doesn't know. So he's gonna go to school yelling, UHNNN, CELO, OH YEAHHH, UHNNN, thinking it's normal," Jaxon goofed. Damon and Marcelo laughed while Remi's blush just got darker.

"I don't... I don't sound like that," Remi said shyly.

"Pretty damn close. Remember that time you two kept us up when we all went on vacation."

"Oh god, don't remind me," Damon groaned.

"Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad," Marcelo opposed.

"We literally thought about leaving the beach house and going to a two star hotel just to get away from you guys. Sounded like you were murdering him in there."

"At least you never had to catch them in the act," Damon groaned once again.

"Oh my actual god. You're never gonna let that go," Marcelo chuckled.

"No. It made me want to rip my eyeballs out. I'm never gonna let that go. If I die before you, I'm gonna come back and haunt you for that."

"Wait, what are you guys talking about?" Jaxon asked, curious.

"The time I caught them having sex in the library. The KidzReadz section of the library to be exact."

"Ohhohohoho," Jaxon laughed his ass off. "What did Ma have to say about that?"

"She banned Marcelo from coming to the library with Remi."

"Til this day!?"

"No, not anymore, but she put cameras up," Remi said.

"Dang. Imagine your life being so tragic that you get banned from a library," Damon snickered.

"You two act as if Remi didn't catch you guys doing the exact same thing in the exact same place. You have no room to talk," Marcelo laughed.

From the kitchen, Remi suddenly heard the teapot whistling. He stood up from Marcelo's lap and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed four mugs from the cabinet as well as four tea bags. After placing the tea bags into the mugs, Remi carefully began pouring the water into the mugs. As he did so, he felt two arms wrapping around his waist and a kiss on his neck.