Venom - CHAPTER 73

"Does this feel okay?" Remi asked as he dug his fingers into Marcelo's muscles, working out any knots.

"I find it ironic how you ask me if I'm okay when you're the one still recovering from two piercings."

"I'm fine. You need to stop working yourself so hard at the gym. You're gonna pull something."

"You make me sound like an eighty year old that's about to slip a disk."

"I'm serious, Celo. I actually want someone to get married to at our wedding."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just want to look my best for you."

"I don't care about how you look," Remi said as he poured more oil on Marcelo's pecks and massaged them. "I love your muscles but don't kill yourself trying to keep them up."

"Okay."

You might be wandering what happened. Well, Marcelo came home from the gym that morning complaining of pain and unusual soreness all over his body. Remi concluded that he worked himself too hard and offered to give him a free massage. And of course, Marcelo did not have it in him to turn the offer down.

"But seriously, are your piercings feeling okay?" Marcelo asked as he placed his fingers on one side of Remi's chest, feeling his piercing underneath.

"Yes, it's fine. It just throbs every now and then, but I can manage."

All of a sudden, Marcelo smirked and rubbed at the piecing gently. "I'll clean them for you today."

Remi looked up at Marcelo with a grin on his face. He nodded before getting back to massaging Marcelo.

As he ran his hands down Marcelo's sides and moved them back up, across his abs and pecks, he felt a hard bulge underneath him. He looked back up at Marcelo to see him already looking at him. He knew what Marcelo wanted him to do. He could see it in his eyes.

Therefore, Remi climbed off from Marcelo—since he'd been straddling him—and sat on his knees in between Marcelo's legs. He pulled the drawstring on Marcelo's sweatpants loose before he looped his fingers underneath the tops of them and pulled them down. Then, he looped his fingers underneath the tops of Marcelo's boxers next and began sliding them down as well.

Marcelo's length sprung up against his lower abdomen, too heavy to stand up in the air. Remi's mouth watered as he looked at the big shaft. The head of it was still just as pink and angry as Remi remembered.

Grabbing Marcelo's member, Remi held it up and looked at the piercing's jewelry. It was a different one. It wasn't a horseshoe like Remi remembered. Now, it was a big, curved barbell that went from the bottom of the tip to the top of the tip. Remi rubbed his thumb over it gently. "You changed it out?"

"Yeah, I wanted to match your piercings. Plus, Casimir told me that this one feels a whole lot better anyway."

Blushing, Remi looked back down at Marcelo's member. He slowly began stroking it. Marcelo folded his arms behind his head and enjoyed the show.

Remi soon leaned forward and licked the areas around the piercing. Then, he wrapped his lips around the entire tip, sucking it how Marcelo used to like. He slowly moved down, taking more and more of Marcelo into his mouth. It was a bit hard to do so at first since he hadn't done this in four years, but he eventually got the hang of it again.

He came back up and rubbed near the base of Marcelo while he came back up with a pop and kissed the areas around Marcelo's member adoringly. His thighs, his v-line, his abdomen.

Not long after, Remi went back down again, thirsty for more of Marcelo. He felt the piercing rubbing against the back of his throat; the feeling was pleasurable rather than one that would make him gag. He ran his tongue along the underside of Marcelo's shaft and hummed as he felt Marcelo's veins pulsing against it. If fel—

"Mama, DuhDuh..."

Shooting up, Remi yanked himself off of Marcelo and wiped his mouth of. Marcelo hurriedly pulled his boxers and pants back up before he sat up abruptly, still dizzy from what Remi had been doing to him.

"Whatcha doin', Mama?" Elio asked tiredly.

"Uh...," Remi began, scratching his wrist. "I was just... I was um..." Remi looked at Marcelo for help.

"Mama was just... sucking the venom out of me. I got bit by a snake so Mama had to help me get the venom out."

Remi mentally face palmed. He put a hand over his mouth and looked at Elio's face to see if he'd buy it. There was no accusation of deception on his face so he must have.

"Are you okay now, DuhDuh? Did Mama get it out?"

"Not exactl—" Marcelo was cut off when Remi smacked him on his bare chest. He winced in pain since he was still sore.

"Yes, I did, baby. Why are you awake from your nap?"

"Can't s-sleep, Mama. Itemare."

"Nightmares aren't real, buddy. You don't have to be afraid."

Elio shook his head, signaling that he was not about to listen to Remi.

Remi stood up from the bed and walked over to Elio, bending down in front of him. He kissed Elio's cheek before he pulled Elio against his chest. "I promise nightmares aren't real. Monsters in your dream can't get you. Me, Dada, and Paxton would never let them."

Remi heard Elio sigh shakily before he eventually nodded.

"Do you want some milk before you go back to sleep?"

Elio nodded again.

"Okay, come on," Remi said as he stood back up and grabbed Elio's hand. He walked out of the bedroom, Marcelo following once he found a shirt to put on. The three walked all the way down to the kitchen. As Marcelo found a glass and poured some milk for Elio into it, Remi stood by Elio who was sitting on the counter and talked to him to help him calm down.

"Is DuhDuh gonna be okay, Mama?"

"Yeah, he's gonna be fine, Eli belly. Mama got all the venom out o—"

"No he did no—OW!" Marcelo groaned when he felt Remi kick him in the shin. Elio giggled. Marcelo saw Remi give him a warning glare before he turned back to Elio. Marcelo then gave Elio his glass of milk. Elio drunk it gratefully, gulping it down.

Once he finished it, he handed the glass back to Marcelo who cleaned it before placing it in the dishwasher.

"Ready to go back to bed, Eli?"

"Yah, eliphant all lone."

"I know. You gotta get back up to him or he'll be upset."

Elio took that and ran with it. Literally. He jumped off of the counter, scaring the actual mess out of Remi. Then, he ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Oh." Remi said. He was shocked at how fast Elio was gone.

He turned back around and looked at Marcelo who walked closer to him and placed his hands on his waist, pulling him closer. He placed his face into Remi's neck and kissed the soft skin. Remi closed his eyes and exhaled quietly.

"What are you d-doing?"

"I think there's more venom that you need to get out."