Mushy, Sappy, Shy, and Blushy - CHAPTER 68

During the time that Marcelo had been gone, of course Remi was heartbroken, devastated. He felt as if he lost a piece of him, and that piece was long gone wherever Marcelo went. He'd wished to see Marcelo just one more time. To tell him goodbye was all that he wanted.

He hadn't thought that he'd ever be able to see Marcelo again. To be able to cuddle with him. To be held by him. To be given warm kisses of adoration, words of adoration.

His doubts—of course—were proven wrong though now that Marcelo was back for good. But even despite this, he never thought that it would hit him this hard.

His feelings for Marcelo.

When they were initially together, Remi had strong, unbreakable feelings for Marcelo. And vice versa. But now, being a few months after the two got back together, those feelings were increased by millions, billions, trillions. Remi was locked in a love spell, and he could do nothing about it.

"Yeah, my family thinks that he's pregnant for some reason." Marcelo stated while he and Remi were on a double date with Jaxon and Damon.

"Is he?" Damon asked.

"No, of course not," Marcelo then chuckled. He felt eyes on him, and he looked down to see Remi staring up at him with every bit of awe that he could possibly manage. He smiled at Remi before he looked back up and saw Damon and Jaxon staring at Remi with raised eyebrows.

"What the hell did you do to him?" Jaxon questioned.

"I don't know. He's been like this for a while now."

"Remi?" Damon called out and waved a hand in front of Remi's face. "Remi!?"

Jumping as if he'd been shaken, Remi blinked and snapped out of his trance. His dry eyes were soothed and moistened as he looked around, realizing that he'd been zoned out.

And that kept happening. Remi would look at Marcelo and immediately go into a dazed state as if he'd been shot with Cupid's love bow or if the tricky fairy Puck had sprinkled some of his love potion on Remi's eyelids as he slept.

At first, Remi was terrified. He initially thought that he was in lust. After that sinful session that he had with himself on his bathroom floor, he was sure that that was all that it was. Lust. He was horny.

But, he was quickly proven wrong. It wasn't just lust. Everything that Marcelo did made him want to risk everything.

No matter if Marcelo would just give him a simple, sweet compliment or if he would unconsciously caress Remi's thigh with his index finger or if he would run his fingers through Remi's curls or if he would place his hand on Remi's lower back as the two walked down the sidewalk, the action would make Remi nearly collapse with dizziness and weak knees.

He was so distracted. He nearly bathed Elio with shampoo and washed his hair with body wash.

It felt now as if Marcelo was Remi's sole purpose of existence.

This made Remi realize one thing. Initially, before Elio was born, he was only in lust with Marcelo. But now, with no sexual touches, no sexual actions, Remi had a chance to actually build his emotions for Marcelo and fall in love with him. He was so dazed now because this was his very first time falling deeply and helplessly in love with anyone at all.

This was serious.

"What are you doing, Teo?"

"I want you to stay," Remi whined with a pout present on his face as he clung to Marcelo.

"I have to go."

"Nuuu, I wanna stay with you," Remi whined again and hid his face in Marcelo's neck.