Brat - CHAPTER 81

Marcelo walked into the bungalow, a scowl spread out across his features. He looked around for Remi and saw light visible from the crack underneath the bathroom door. He stepped up to the door and rapped on it, his heavy hands making the knocking sound louder than he intended it to be.

"Open the door."

"Nuuu."

"Open the door now, Mateo."

"I don't wanna."

"If you open it now, your punishment won't be as bad."

Remi squeaked and curled in on himself. He felt throbbing in between his legs that worsened as the seconds passed.

"Mateo, if you don't open this door in five seconds, I'm kicking it down, gagging you, and tying you to the bed."

Remi whined. He didn't want to be gagged. Marcelo gagged him one time before he got pregnant, and he hated it. Marcelo knew this.

"I don't wanna be gagged!"

"Then open the door."

With heavy reluctance, Remi stood up and slowly walked over to the door. He lifted a shaky hand and place it on the door knob. With one small twist, the door unlocked. With another, the door cracked ajar and gradually slid open to reveal Marcelo standing there with his hands on either side of the door frame.

Remi looked up at Marcelo's mean, green eyes. They were much, much darker than they had been earlier. Remi knew that he was in deep trouble.

"Strip and get on the bed."

"No," Remi said with a pout, his eyebrows tightening.

"I am not in the mood for brattiness. Strip and get on the fucking bed."

Remi crossed his arms over his chest and stomped over to the bed. He took his now dry bikini off and threw it on the floor. He then hopped up onto the bed and put his knees up to his chest, his pout deepening.

Marcelo undressed himself before grabbing Remi's bikini off of the floor and putting it in a plastic bag with all of their other used swim trunks. Remi saw that Marcelo was hard as a rock, and that turned him on to the max. Despite this, he remained balled up with a pout on his face.

With Remi's eyes on him the entire time, Marcelo bent down and opened his suitcase. He reached in and grabbed another plastic bag. Remi was curious as to what was in it. Marcelo reached in before pulling out a silk object that was baby blue as well as a gold packet and a metal object that was silver and shimmered underneath the light that came from the lamp on the nightstand next to the bed.

Marcelo stood up and began walking over to the bed. That's when Remi realized what the items were. He whined and moved backwards on the bed. "No, I'm sorry, Celo. I won't be a b-brat. Don't use those."

"But you were. You know that brats get punished, but you decided to be one anyway. Hold your wrists behind your back."

Remi whined again, but he went ahead and obeyed, not wanting his punishment to get any worse. He turned around and held his arms behind his back. Marcelo hooped the handcuffs around Remi's wrists and locked them up firmly. He told Remi to turn back around and lay on his back. Remi obeyed once more.

The world was soon turned black for Remi when Marcelo tied the baby blue blindfold over his eyes and around his head.

Marcelo then grumbled and ran his hands down Remi's body before running them back up it and around his head, lifting it up from the bed. He held his member up and placed his tip on Remi's lips, running it over the pink skin. "Suck. No teeth and no complaints."