Squid Game Character Preferences: When they catch you dancing alone

Seong Gi-Hun-The type to record you

Gi-Hun just came home from work, worn out and exhausted. He sighed as he took off his jacket and let it drop to the floor. "Honey, I'm home!" He called out but got no response. Gi-Hun grew confused to the absent respond as he made his way down the hall. He stopped when he heard faint music playing from the bedroom you and him both share and pushed the door open some to see you dancing to your favorite music artist(Mine right now is Lil Nas X). He stifled a giggle as he quickly took out his phone and went to the camera app. It didn't take you less than a minute to turn around to catch him recording you. "Hey!' You yelled out as he ran off laughing. "Delete that!" You yelled out as you chased him all around the house.

Cho Sang-woo-The type to just question your sanity

Sang-woo was in his study room working on some files. He was deeply focused until the faint music began to fill his ears. Curious and a bit annoyed at the sound of music playing, he got up to go investigate the noise. He followed the sound as it grew louder and louder until he stopped in front of the door to the bedroom you and him both share. Sang-woo opened the door all the way to see you dancing in your almost birthday suit. The music was loud enough for you to not hear the door open and you had your back turned so you didn't even know that he entered the room either. You jumped out of your skin the minute you turned around and saw Sang-woo standing there with his arms crossed and a very straight look on his face. You turned off the music and stood there nervously. "What am I gonna to do with you?" Sang-woo said as he shook his head and chuckled quietly.

Sae-Byeok-The type to imitate your dance

Sae-Byeok saw you doing a dance in the mirror one day. At first she thought it was weird but also a normal thing at first until curiosity got the better of her and she decided to give it a go. You came home to see her trying to do your dance and then laughed at her face turning bright red when caught. "I thought you said that my dance was weird." You said. "S-shut up it still is!" Sae-Byeok said as she crossed her arms and looked away." If you wanted me to teach you, all you had to do was ask." You chuckled out. "Well, can you?" Sae-Byeok asked. "Alright." You said as you spent the rest of the afternoon teaching Sae-Byeok how to do your dance. She failed successfully.

Ali Adul-The type to just join in

Ali came home from work one day to an empty living room. "Hmm, Y/N is usually in here asleep on the couch." Ali thought to himself. "Honey cakes?" Ali called out. He traveled down the hall to hear faint music playing coming from the bedroom yall two shared. He peeked his head in to see you twerking to some music. You jumped at the sight of Ali at the door then sighed and held your chest in relief. "You scared me." You said. "What are you doing my love?" Ali asked smiling. "Uh...twerking?" You replied nervously. Ali chuckled as he put his hands on his knees and started throwing his back out. "What are you doing?" You said laughing. "Twerking my love." He replied. "If you can't beat me in a twerk off then join me." You said as you went back to twerking. Y'all spent the evening twerking and being goofy together.