College Chronicles: A New Beginning-2(Female Reader)

You were reaching out to him, in hopes that you're not dreaming.

"H-hyung! But wha- I thought you we-"

"Remember when Y/N said to do what feels right for me?" Sang-woo said as he smiled at you. "This feels right for me, to be with my lovers." Ali got up and hugged Sang-woo tight while sobbing on his shoulder.

"I thought we were never gonna see you again." Ali choked out. Sang-woo cupped his face and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Well, I'm here." Sang-woo said as he wiped away Ali's tears. You all got up and hugged Sang-woo tight as tears ran down your face.

"I fucking love you." You squeaked out.

"I-I love you all too." Sang-woo said in a choked voice. You pecked Sang-woo's cheek as you pulled away and smiled.

"Which dorm you're in?" Sae-byeok asked.

"The one by the entrance." Sang-woo said.

"Hey, you're not far from either of ours." You said. "If this school wasn't so strict on PDA and what not, we would've visited you."

"Well, we can always meet here or maybe near the gardens." Ali suggested.

"Damn, you must've had a good walk around the campus." You said.

"I did." Ali said as he smiled. You couldn't have been more happy after seeing all of your lovers here together, well sorta.

"So, what's been up with you nerd?" Sae-byeok asked. Sang-woo looked at her then booped her nose.

"Hey." Sae-byeok said as Sang-woo chuckled. "You lucky I missed you." Sang-woo picked her up bridal style.

"I missed you too my tiger." Sang-woo said as he pecked her cheek. You smiled as Gi-hun wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Gimme a kiss." Gi-hun said puckering his lips. You pushed him away.

"Ew, you still smell like alcohol." You giggled out. Gi-hun playfully kissed your face while you squeal in disgust.

"Hey, save some Y/N for me." Ali said as he nibbled your ear making you giggle.

"God, it feels good to see you all again." You sighed out.

After that, you were on your way back to your dorm when you heard yelling.

"Hey! Give it back!"

"Not until you admit that you're a man!"

"I'm not a man! Leave me alone!"

You looked at the corner of your eye to see 2 girls and a guy messing with a short African American girl. They were dangling a notebook above the young girl while the girl desperately try to grab it back.

"Hey! Give it back!" You called out. They all turned their heads at you.

"Who the fuck are you?" One girl asked.

"A girl who's about to whoop your ass if you don't leave that girl alone." You said. The two girls stormed up to you ready to fight but you chucked a textbook at one and kicked the other one in the vagina making her fall to the ground. You shot a death glare at the guy who just ran off. You picked up the notebook and handed it to the girl.

"T-thank you." The girl meekly said. "They wouldn't stop harassing me about my gender."

"No problem." You said as you began to walk off but the girl stopped you.

"Wait, let me repay you." The girl said.

"No, it's okay. I'm just doing the right thing." You said. The girl squinted her eyes at you.

"Wait, do you by chance know a girl named Sae-byeok?" The girl asked.

"Yeah she's my girlfriend why?" You asked. The girl's eyes lit up with happiness.

"Ohh, she's my roommate!" The girl said. "She told me about you." You smiled.

"Yeah that's my girl." You said. "She's my tough cookie." The girl chuckled.

"You two must have a really deep connection." The girl said.

"Yeah." You said. "I'm Y/N, what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Magnolia." The girl said. "But people call me Maggie."

"Well nice to meet you Maggie." You said.

"And in case you haven't known already, I'm a transgender woman and my pronouns are she/her." Maggie said.

"That's amazing! Well, I'm cisgender but I'm still learning more about the LGBTQ community." You said.

"And I hope you don't mind me asking but are you also a lesbian?" Maggie asked.

"Nah, I'm heteroflexible and I'm in a poly-ship." You explained. Maggie's eyes lit up.

"Well, I'm unapologetically gay." Maggie said. "It feels nice to talk to someone who I can feel comfortable about myself around." You frowned.

"Why? What's wrong with being you?" You asked.

"That's the same question I asked myself after I transitioned." Maggie said as she sighed. "Well, I'll see you around Y/N." Maggie said as she walked off. Once Maggie said that sentence, you felt bad for her. Once you got back into your dorm room, you wasted no time decorating it.

 Once you got back into your dorm room, you wasted no time decorating it

Sae jumped onto the dresser then on the bed and curled up. You giggled.

"You just love being a sleepy kitty do you?" You said. Mi-nyeo came into with arm full of bags.

"Girl, I had a blast and-AHHH!" Mi-nyeo jumped at the sight of Sae who jumped up with her tail bushed up.

"Mi-nyeo you scared her." You said as you calmly stroked Sae's back.

"What's that furball doing here!?" Mi-nyeo said. Sae hissed at her.

"Hey, hey...her name is Sae and she's my precious baby." You said.

"Well, keep her away from me." Mi-nyeo shuddered as she walked out your room. You looked at Sae who looked at you with a straight face and giggled.

"She'll come around." You said as you nuzzled her face. You got into your bed and began to write into the journal your mom gave to you before you left for college.

Day 1 of College

Saw my poly lovers and was happy that the gang is back together again. Met someone new by the name of Magnolia but people call her Maggie. Maggie seems like a decent chick and who knows she might become a good friend. I can't believe that Mi-nyeo is scared of cats after she reacted to seeing Sae on my bed. It was funny but I'm not gonna push her to like cats. So far this day has been great and I hope my lovers will be doing well as much as I would.

~Y/N

You closed the journal and put it underneath your mattress for safe keeping then looked outside to see Gi-hun being chased down by a couple of frat boys and chuckled.

"That boy just ain't right." You said. "But I love him."