College Chronicles: Pretty Traumatic Scary Dreams(Female Reader)

January

It was late at night and you found yourself in the old abandoned apartment again.

"W-why am I here?" You asked. You looked around to see a little boy sitting there drawing. You walked up to the little boy.

"Where's your parents little guy?" You asked. The little boy turned around and you were surprised by the facial features. The little boy looked exactly like a younger version of Ali.

"Mommy!" The little boy said as he got up and hugged your legs.

"W-wait I'm not your mother." You said.

"Yes you are." The little boy said. 

"Remember?" You thought to yourself. "W-what's your name then?" You asked.

"It's Rayan, Rayan Abdul." The little boy replied. Your eyes widen after hearing that. 

"It's you! But h-" Rayan cut you off.

"Mommy, why am I not alive?" Rayan asked. Your heart began to beat faster.

"I...I...You." You began. Just before you could explain what happened you felt someone wrapped their hands around your neck from behind.

"Mommy!" Rayan called out. You looked to see a really beaten up Deok-su trying to choke you with his bare and bloodied hands. Rayan ran up to him and started hitting him at his legs.

"Leave my mommy alone! Stop!" Rayan yelled. Deok-su then took his hands off your neck and wrapped one around Rayan's neck. You screamed for him to let Rayan go but Deok-su ignored you and continued to choke the little Ali Abdul look alike.

"Let him go!" You yelled getting ready to hit Deok-su only to feel two hands grab at your wrists. You looked to see Raven and Ivan smiling at you wickedly holding you back from trying to save Rayan.

"Stop! Let me go! Let him go!" You screamed out.

"Mommy! I can't breathe!" Rayan cried out reaching to you. All of a sudden you felt a sharp pierce into your neck and arm. Raven and Ivan had bitten you and began to tear away your flesh with their teeth. You screamed out in pain as they continued to eat at your flesh like they were zombies.

"Rayan! Rayan!" You cried out as Rayan's face began to turn blue from lack of oxygen.

"Mommy...help me." Rayan choked out.

"Rayan! Let me go! Let him go!" You screamed as you tried to break free from Raven and Ivan's grasps.

Sang-woo and Gi-hun both ran into the living room to see you squirming and screaming then hurried to you and shook you awake.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up you're dreaming!" Gi-hun yelled. Your eyes popped open to see Gi-hun and Sang-woo looking at you with worried looks.

"What happened? We heard yelling?" Sae-byeok asked as her and Ali both walked into the living room.

"R-rayan." You stammered out.

"Y/N...remember Rayan's gone." Sang-woo acknowledged. You began to cry as Gi-hun pulled you into his chest.

"It has been almost 5 months since that incident." Sae-byeok began. "And she's been having these nightmares ever since."

"Shhh, remember they're gone....they can't hurt us anymore." Gi-hun whispered to you as you continued to bawl.

"Okay we gotta let her see the campus therapist." Ali suggested. "Because this has been going on for way too long."

The very next day the lovers took you to the therapy office where there lies a young man who looked like he had to be in his late 20s or early 30s.