Squid Game Short: Meatballed

Gi-hun:*working at his desk*

Sang-woo:*comes in and sits down**shifts in his seat a little then feels something* Oh okay, oh, *gets up to see a meatball in his seat* What is this...*grabs the meatball*...a meatball? Really?

Deok-su:*at another desk laughing**gives Gi-hun the thumbs up*

In confession room

Gi-hun: It's always fun to mess with Sang-woo when there's an audience. That was usually Sae-byeok. So, now that she's out I had to find someone else. Turns out Deok-su is quite the comedy fan. But not everything makes him laugh, he has very specific tastes. Through a painstaking process of trial and error I found out what he likes...

And it's really weird.

Back in the office

Sang-woo:*places the meatball on his desk* Gi-hun c'mon, so juvenile. *opens desk drawer to see it filled with meatballs* What the?

Deok-su:*laughing* You've been meatballed. Are you ready for some meatball?

Sang-woo:*opens second drawer to see it also filled with meatballs**groans* Oh man. This is not very clever, Gi-hun.

Gi-hun: I know.

Deok-su: *laughing* Look for your stapler.

Sang-woo:*looks in third drawer and pulls out stapler that's shoved through a meatball*

Deok-su:*starts dying laughing*

Sang-woo: Really Gi-hun, really? *places the meatball stapler down and walks off* Very funny.

Alright this was some I thought Gi-hun would do to Sang-woo if they were work buddies.