College Chronicles: Unleash Your Inner Sexy-2(Female Reader)

Sae-byeok was doing laundry one day. While she was loading up the washing machine she found your pole dance outfit from last night and looked at it confused.

"This isn't mine." Sae-byeok thought to herself as she went upstairs to where the guys are. "Guys!"

"What's up baby?" Gi-hun asked as he powdered Ga-yeong's butt. Sae-byeok held up the outfit and all of them looked at her confused.

"Sae-byeok, I didn't know this was your style." Ali said looking up from his manga book.

"This isn't mine." Sae-byeok said. 

"Well it's not mine." Sang-woo said as he went back to meditating.

"Not mine but I think it would've looked sexy on me." Gi-hun said.

"Well I know I don't have that apart of my cosplay collection." Ali said as he went back to reading his manga book. It dawned upon Sae-byeok on who it belonged to.

"Guys, where's Y/N?" Sae-byeok asked feeling a bit worried.

"She went out with Mi-nyeo and Maggie." Ali said. "Why?" Sang-woo looked up to see a worried look on Sae-byeok's face. That look was contagious because Sang-woo then had that same look on his face as he got up.

"We gotta find her." They both said in unison.

During the car drive, Sae-byeok had a lot of thoughts in mind.

"Is she cheating?"

"Did we not try hard enough in the relationship?"

"Did we not satisfy her enough?"

Ali grabbed Sae-byeok's hand and kissed it in hopes that she would calm down.

"Calm down Sae-byeok." Ali said.

"I can't! What if she's seeing someone or some people!" Sae-byeok said in a panicked voice as tears began to slide down her face.

"Y/N wouldn't do that...would she?" Gi-hun asked feeling nervous.

"I honestly highly doubt it." Sang-woo said as he continued to drive.

"But if she is...I swear to God, I'll kill her." Sae-byeok said as she began to sob. Gi-hun looked out the window to see Mi-nyeo's car.

"Hey that's Mi-nyeo's car!" Gi-hun said pointing at the car. Sae-byeok looked out the window to see Mi-nyeo's car parked in front of the studio.

"What is this place?" Sae-byeok asked.

"I don't know but I don't think it's kid friendly." Ali said. Ga-yeong looked up at him and babbled making him smile.

"One of us is going to have to stay in the car to watch Ga-yeong." Sang-woo said.

"I will." Ali said. Sang-woo pulled into the parking lot. All of them, except Ali of course, stepped out and rushed into the building to see you doing your pole dance routine. They all looked at you with wide eyes as you continued your routine without even acknowledging them being here.

"Hey! Are you guys new to this class?" Joshua asked as he got down from the pole.

"Guys!" Maggie called out. They weren't even paying attention to no one but you until Sae-byeok called out.

"Y/N!" Sae-byeok called out making the music stop and you turned around to see Sang-woo, Sae-byeok, and Gi-hun standing there.

"G-guys I-" You tried to get off the pole because you were upside down but wind up falling right on your head. "Ah! Fuck my head!"

"You know her?" Joshua asked.

"Yes." All 3 of them said unison. When you got up they all looked at you with their arms crossed.