Poly-ship Shenanigans: As Time Flies By-2(Female Reader)

It had only been a week since Ga-yeong had been at summer camp and the twins had been at their grandparents. You and Sae-byeok were applying makeup on Gi-hun and Sang-woo just to test out the new makeup products Maggie came up with.

"Can someone please explain why am I wearing your bra?" Gi-hun asked.

"Because I thought it would nice on you." You chuckled out as you applied blush onto him.

"Sang-woo babe hold still I'm trying to apply the eyeliner on you." Sae-byeok ordered.

"Yeah but it's hard to stay still if I feel like you're gonna poke my eye out." Sang-woo grumbled.

"I won't if you stay still." Sae-byeok argued.

"Hey how come I can't take part in this?" Ali asked.

"Don't worry teddy bear we got you." You said as you put Gi-hun's hair into double ponytails.

"Okay, we're done." Sae-byeok announced as she put Sang-woo's hair into a bun. Both of you stood back and snickered then took out your phone to snap a photo and send it to Maggie.

Mags the Mighty Flower: Show the photo to them lol

"What? Let me see." Sang-woo said as he got up and took the phone out of your hands. You and Sae-byeok laughed as they both looked at the photo with a straight face.

"Fuck you." Gi-hun said as he took off the bra and chucked it at you as you collapsed to the floor laughing.

"Okay Ali, you're next." Sae-byeok said. Ali sat there with cold feet.

"Uhhh, I think I'll pass." Ali said nervously as he got up. You and Sae-byeok both looked at each other then back at Ali who then began to dart off.

"Get back here!" You yelled out.

"No! Gi-hun! Sang-woo! Save me!" Ali yelled out.

"In a minute." Gi-hun said as he looked at himself through the camera app. "I actually look good with this on."

"I'll admit, I'm surprised Sae-byeok was able to put my hair into a bun." Sang-woo said referring to his short bowl cut hair which was now slicked back into a man bun.

"Help!" Ali screamed.

"Hold still! I'm almost done!" You yelled.

With Ga-yeong

During the days Ga-yeong's been at summer camp, it felt like it was a routine for her;

Wake up

Roll call

Team activities(The people on her team are Jason, Joi, Tristesse, and Michael)

Lunch

Nature walk

Avoiding Zira's wrath

Snack time

Camp fire sing a long

Bedtime

Repeat

"I wish I was home already." Ga-yeong sighed. 

"Ga-yeong c'mon we gotta prepare for archery!" Joi called out. Ga-yeong got up and walked over to the archery range where everyone else was at.

"You done crying crybaby?" Zira tauntingly asked. Ga-yeong ignored her as she picked up a bow and arrow.

"Hey! You heard what I said!" Zira scolded.

"Yeah and she doesn't wanna talk to you." Michael scolded. "Leave her alone." Zira picked up an arrow and aimed her bow at Michael. Ga-yeong gasped as she ran up to Zira and tackled her before she could shoot the arrow at Michael.