College Chronicles: Daddy Dearest-3(Female Reader)

"We should've known." Sae-byeok said.

"Man, the answer was right under our noses the whole time." You said as you facepalmed.

"Well we now know who the mother is, the question I got right now is what are you gonna do with Ga-yeong?" Ali asked.

"I don't know." Gi-hun said. "I do wanna give her up for adoption but what are the chances of her going to a shitty pair of parents and what are the chances of Sasa coming back to get her and me?"

"Well there is a restraining order." Sang-woo said. "And you can fight for custody."

"That's the thing; 1. Doesn't that take place in court where both me and Sasa have to be present and 2. You really think they're gonna allow a 20 year old college student to raise a kid?" Gi-hun questioned.

"Hey it happened with one girl I knew after she got knocked up senior year and she's doing well in college and with her kid." Maggie said. Gi-hun sighed.

"You guys really think I'll be fit to be a dad?" Gi-hun asked. You all nodded your head.

"Yes hamster cheeks." Ali said. "We'll help as well if you want." Gi-hun smiled as he hugged Ali and kissed his cheek.

"And wait why hamster cheeks?" Gi-hun chuckled out.

"When you puff out your face or have it stuffed you look like a hamster." Ali said pinching Gi-hun's cheeks.

"Well let's go get Ga-yeong from the girls' dorm room and we can all go out to eat." Gi-hun said as they all got off the bench and walked to the dorms.

5 minutes later

"SHE'S GONE!" You screamed as you ran out the dorm. Sae-byeok followed you behind equally afraid.

"What happened? Where's Ga-yeong?" Mi-nyeo asked.

"She's gone! I knew we shouldn't have left her here alone!" Sae-byeok said as she punched a nearby telephone pole.

"When we got to Sae-byeok's room, it was already unlocked and the baby carrier and Ga-yeong was gone." You explained. Everyone looked like they was gonna shit bricks.

"And I think I know who took her as well." You said.

You guys all made your way to the admission office to see Diana holding the baby carrier that contained Ga-yeong.

"You! Give her back!" You yelled out.

"Nope, I told you that if I find out that you have a kid here, I'd kick you out." Diana said. "I'm waiting for the head advisor to come so he can expel you."

"Still! You had no right to just come into someone's room and take a child!" Sang-woo said. "That's kidnapping!"

"Oh you think you're so smart, young man." Diana said. Gi-hun grew angry and began to charge at Diana only to be pulled back by Maggie and Ali.

"Give me back my daughter!" Gi-hun yelled as his face began to turn red in anger.

"Gi-hun bruh chill." Maggie said. "Before you really get expelled for fighting with the staff."

"I don't care! This bitch has no business taking my kid!" Gi-hun said. All the animosity stopped once the head advisor came out.

"What's going on here?" The head advisor asked.

"Head advisor, it was me who wanted to see you." Diana said. "These ladies have been having a kid in their dorm room and they need to be kicked out." The head advisor looked at you all then back at Diana confused.