High School Imagine: Back again with the real shit Part 1(Female Reader)

During class time, you looked over at Gi-hun who was knocked out sleep as usual and sighed. You felt guilty about snapping on him the other day so you decided to apologies to him during lunch but a lot of things ran through your head;

"Will he dump me?"

"Has the others sided with him?"

"Will this mess up the poly-ship?"

Your thoughts had been interrupted by the bell ringing. You quickly got out the classroom and went to your locker only to feel your heart drop at what you saw next. Your locker was plastered in photo copied pictures of Deok-su's post with little Korean writing on it like, "매춘부" or "암캐". You hung your head in shame and ran off crying.

Gi-hun saw you run off. He was going to talk to you when class was over but it looked like it was too late. He walked up to your locker and saw the racy vandalism that was on it. Gi-hun balled up his fists and stormed off into the library where Sang-woo was.

"Get Sae-byeok and Ali here! We're really about to kick someone's ass!" Gi-hun yelled out only to be shushed by the librarian.

"What happened?" Sang-woo asked as he put the Pre-calculus textbook down. Gi-hun grabbed his hand and lead him out the library to your locker. Sang-woo's eyes turned black as he turned to Gi-hun.

"Where's Y/N? Did she see it?" Sang-woo asked.

"She ran off crying by the time I was getting ready to walk to her so I guess so." Gi-hun said.

"Fuck." Sang-woo grunted out. "We need to report this t-" Gi-hun cut him off.

"Sang-woo don't rely on the system this time!" Gi-hun exclaimed. "We don't know who could be doing it and if that was the case, all the principal is going to do is suspend them." Sang-woo pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Alright." Sang-woo said." The only best solution is to go to the person who brought this to Y/N."

"Should we tell Sae-byeok and Ali first?" Gi-hun asked. Sang-woo nodded his head.

20 minutes later

In an old classroom

"WHO DID IT!? WHO VANDALIZED HER LOCKER!" Sang-woo yelled out as he had Mi-nyeo pinned up against the wall.

"I don't knoooowwwww! I swear to God!" Mi-nyeo cried out.

"If you don't tell us who did it, so help me G-" Ali cut Sang-woo off by grabbing his hand and rubbing it.

"Hyung calm down, you're gonna give yourself a possible stitch." Ali said.

"I said I don't know." Mi-nyeo said. "I was still on suspension on the day he posted it and I was no where near Y/N's locker when it was vandalized." Mi-nyeo sniffled.

"Should we believe her?" Sae-byeok asked.

"She does seem to be telling the truth." Ali said. Sae-byeok turned to Mi-nyeo.

"Alright, we'll let you off the hook but let me find out that you were lying." Sae-byeok said as she took out her switch blade and held it up to Mi-nyeo's neck. "You and Deok-su will both officially become a match made...in Hell. Got it?" Mi-nyeo frantically nodded her head as Sae-byeok backed off.

"What time is it? Lunch should almost be over." Gi-hun said. Sang-woo checked his watch.

"12:23." He replied. "Lunch will be over in 30 minutes."

"Let's go." Ali said as they all walked out the classroom leaving a shaken Mi-nyeo sitting there frozen in fear.

You were sitting at a bench by yourself still upset about the locker situation. You felt a presence sit next to you and thought it was Gi-hun only to see that it's some random dude.

"So...you fucking 3 guys and 1 chick?" The random guy asked as he put an arm around you. You plucked his arm off you and told him to fuck off.

"No need to get all feisty. I just wanna say hi." The random guy said.

"Well she doesn't want to." You heard a male voice say. You looked up to see Gi-hun. The random guy got up and walked off as Gi-hun sat next to you.

"Gi-hun/Y/N." You both said in sync then chuckled nervously.

"You first." Gi-hun said.

"I...wanted to say that I'm sorry for overreacting the other day I-" Gi-hun cut you off.

"No...I shouldn't have implied that you needed to rely on us for defense." Gi-hun said. "I'm the asshole here." You chuckled and pecked his lips.

"But you're my asshole though." You said.

"Wouldn't I need to be in between your cheeks for that?" Gi-hun smugly asked. You playfully punched him in his shoulder as he laughed.

"You know what I meant you nasty pervert!" You said as your face turned red. Gi-hun hugged you tight.

"I love you." Gi-hun whispered into your ear.

"I love you too." You replied back. You looked over Gi-hun's shoulder to see Sae-byeok, Sang-woo, and Ali.

"I'm guessing you guys made up huh?" Sae-byeok asked as she smiled. You nodded your head.

"Hey, don't leave us out on this." Ali said. "Make room." Ali hugged you and Gi-hun tight. Sang-woo and Sae-byeok joined in as you all exchanged kisses and I love yous much to everyone around you's dismay. Some groaned in disgust, some whooped at you and Sae-byeok kissing which made her snap at them.

"Hey piss off! It's a poly-ship thing and if you don't like, take it up to my ass because it's the only one that gives a shit!" Sae-byeok yelled making you and Gi-hun laugh.

"Sae-byeok!" Ali said.

"What? Dudes think it's hot when two girls kiss and it's gross when they sexualize women because of that." Sae-byeok said. Sang-woo hissed in pain.

"What's wrong?" Gi-hun asked feeling worried.

"Stitch." Sang-woo said as he held his chest.

"I told you your anger will result in a stitch." Ali said. Sang-woo pulled Ali in and smashed his lips onto his.

"How about I tell you to shut up and gimme some sugar." Sang-woo said seductively. Ali blushed as he kissed Sang-woo's nose. You were happy that everything was going good now.

After school came around. You exited the school with Ali as you two talked about upcoming video games. All of a sudden.

BAM!

You felt someone hit you upside the head as you fell to the ground. Your vision went out for a second and all you heard was blow landings along with some yelling. You felt yourself being turned over along with your sight regaining. Once your vision was clear enough to see who it was...you felt your heart racing.

"Miss me, dollface?"

To be continued...