High School Imagine: A Break from Reality-1(Female Reader)

You were still shaken up by what went down with Raven and her cult group. In fact, you were torn by a lot of things in your life; from you having to flee from your crazy father to Deok-su raping you. You just felt like you've dealt with reality long enough. You tried your best to stay at home so you can avoid the possible chaos that can happen at school. At school, your lovers were waiting for you by your locker.

"Where is she?" Ali asked. "It's unlike her to miss school."

"Maybe she's sick." Sae-byeok said. "Look, I'll call and ask." Sae-byeok took out her phone to dial you but it went straight to voicemail. "Huh? It went straight to voicemail."

"What? But she always picks up the minute it starts ringing." Sang-woo said.

"I hope she's alright." Gi-hun said. The bell rang as all of them made their way to class. During class time, your lovers couldn't even focus without the thoughts of something bad happening to you. Gi-hun texted you first.

To 나쁜 여자: Hey doll? You haven't come in today, are you okay?

Gi-hun set his phone down and waited for your reply. At home, your phone pinged revealing a message from Gi-hun, you read it and put your phone down and curled up in your bed and began to sniffle. Sang-woo was taking notes during class when his phone pinged a message from Gi-hun.

From The Moron I Love: Hey, have you reached out to Y/N? She left me on read.

Sang-woo: No and what did I tell you about being on your phone during class?

The Moron I Love: Okay dad, geez

Sang-woo: That's daddy to you

The Moron I Love: Shut up

Sang-woo smiled as he texted you next hoping you'd respond to him as well.

To Kitten: Y/N, are you okay? Gi-hun texted you.

You looked at your phone again and just turned it off and wrapped yourself in your comforter. You turned on your radio to hear Redbone by Childish Gambino playing. Sae-byeok's phone pinged during class. She took it out to see the groupchat messages.

Poly-lovers Groupchat

From Nerdy Boyfriend: She left me on read too.

From Goofball: Man first me now you. What is going on?

From Teddy Bear: You all gotta realize what she has been through. Stuff like that can take an emotional and mental toll on someone.

Sae-byeok: Should we just come by her house after school? Just to check on her?

Nerdy Boyfriend: Sure

Goofball: Yeah I'll go

Teddy Bear: Yeah because I wanna give her a big hug

Sae-byeok smiled as she put her phone back in her pocket.

"I hope Y/N is okay?" She thought to herself. Lunch time came. Your lovers were all sitting at the table when Mi-nyeo approached them.

"Guys, where's Y/N?" Mi-nyeo asked.

"She didn't come at all today." Ali said.

"Well, I heard what happened and I hope she's okay after that." Mi-nyeo said as she walked off. Ali checked his phone to see that his message to you was still left on delivered and sighed.

"I'm reallyy worried about her." Ali said.

"We all are babe." Sang-woo said as he rubbed his back and pecked his forehead.

You continue to lay there in bed as more sad songs continue to play on your radio. The music began to muffle out and you began to hear a voice.

"Might as well sleep in that bed, forever." The voice said. "After all no one misses you today." You sighed. It's like you wanna cry but couldn't because you felt so mentally and emotionally numb to everything. You eyes began to close as you went to sleep.

When after school came, your lovers made their way to your house. Once they got there, they knocked on the door and waited. 10 seconds passed so Ali rang the doorbell only to have no response.

"We've been out here for over a minute." Sang-woo said as he took out his phone and dialed your number. He groaned in frustration when it went straight to voicemail.

"HEY Y/N! ARE YOU HOME!?" Gi-hun yelled out. Ali smacked him upside his head.

"You're gonna alert the neighbors like that." Ali scolded. Sang-woo looked at Sae-byeok who stared at the front door with a sadden look

"Guys, she's probably asleep or not home." Sae-byeok said as she turned away from the door. "We'll try again tomorrow." Sae-byeok began to walk off. While walking she took out her phone to shoot you a text.

To Mamas: Baby, please answer. I'm worried about you. I miss seeing your face, hearing your voice, feeling your arms wrap around my waist, I...just wanna know if you're okay.

Once she pressed sent she continued on her walk home. You turned on your phone to see a lot of texts that were sent to you earlier. Most were from your lovers and one was from Mi-nyeo who asked were you okay and that she heard about the occult thing. You read the text Sae-byeok and sighed.

"I'll just show up tomorrow at school to make her feel better." You thought to yourself.

"Why? She'll probably be hanging with another girl. You'll be replaced." That same voice in your head told you. You brought your knees up to your chest and sniffled at the thought of your lovers replacing you with someone else in the poly-ship.

"Why am I still alive?" You asked yourself.