Poly-ship Shenanigans: It's Time-2(Female Reader)

"Gi-hun? Gi-hun bruh wake yo ass up!" Maggie yelled as she smacked Gi-hun making him shoot up.

"Wha? What happened, I blacked out." Gi-hun asked as he looked around the room. He looked to see you smiling while holding two babies in each arm then got up.

"We-we had twins?" Gi-hun asked.

"Yes and they're both a boy and a girl." Ali whispered as one of the twins grabbed his finger. Gi-hun looked at them as the girl looked at him with slightly opened eyes then smiled.

"Hey little one, it's daddy." Gi-hun coo'ed as he tickled her chin.

"We've came up with names for them as well." Sae-byeok said.

"What?" Gi-hun asked.

"Well the little girl's name is Dawn." You answered.

"And the boy's name is Min-jun." Sang-woo added in.

"You did it girl." Maggie said as she hugged you lightly.

"I've never been so happy before in my life." You sobbed quietly. Sae-byeok kissed your forehead as she wiped away your tears.

"They look so cute." Mi-nyeo coo'ed. The doctor came in.

"Miss L/N, you have a little visitor with you." The doctor announced as Mrs. Cho came in with Ga-yeong.

"Hey Mrs. Cho." You greeted. Mrs. Cho gasped in quiet awe as she looked at the twins as Ga-yeong walked up to your side of the bed.

"Ga-yeong look honey, not only do you have a baby sister but you also have a baby brother." Gi-hun whispered. Ga-yeong gazed at the sleeping twins and smiled.

"Hi, I'm your big sister." Ga-yeong whispered. "And I promised our mommies and daddies that I'll be the best big sister ever."

"What are their names?" Mrs. Cho asked.

"Dawn and Min-jun." You replied. Dawn reached out for Ga-yeong.

"Do you want to hold her? It's okay if you don't." Ali insisted. Ga-yeong took Dawn out of your arm and held her. Dawn looked at her then grabbed at Ga-yeong's hair making Ga-yeong giggle.

"That's my hair and I know one day you're going to have long beautiful hair as well." Ga-yeong whispered. Sang-woo took Min-jun out of your other arm and showed him to Mrs. Cho.

"Ohh, he got your eyes." Mrs. Cho whispered. "Such a handsome boy."

You smiled as everyone began to adore the young twins. Sae-byeok grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"I love you, you know that right?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Duh, I love you too." You said as you pecked Sae-byeok's lips. 

After being in the hospital for a couple more hours, you finally checked out of the hospital. Ali was the one who pushed you in the wheelchair while you held the twins. When you got home, Gi-hun snapped a photo of you holding the twins then sent it to his mother.

Mrs. Seong: I now have 3 grandkids!? I feel like a proud grandmother now :)

Gi-hun: Their names are Dawn and Min-jun.

Mrs. Seong: Such great names...be sure to send them my way so they can have fun times with grandma.

Gi-hun: Lol I will eomma. I love you.

Gi-hun chuckled as he turned his phone off and looked to see you asleep on the bed with the twins resting on your chest then smiled.

"Sleep well my babies." Gi-hun whispered as he pecked your forehead and walked out the bedroom. He walked past Ga-yeong's room to see her drawing.

"What cha doing babygirl?" Gi-hun asked as he walked in. Ga-yeong showed him the card that she made a while back.

"It's to welcome them to the family and I didn't know I was going to have two siblings so I'm making changes to the card." Ga-yeong explained. Gi-hun looked at her card and smiled.

"I know they'll love it." Gi-hun insisted.

"I promise to take good care of them daddy." Ga-yeong announced. "I wished for them and now they're here so I wanna repay the wish that granted me them." Gi-hun chuckled.

"That's my girl." Gi-hun said as he picked her up and kissed her forehead.

"I guess this is another chapter to my life." Ga-yeong thought to herself.

Epilogue

Ga-yeong: Author! Author!

Me: What's up Ga-yeong?

Ga-yeong: Who's going to be the new focus to the series?

Me:*chuckles* Patience little one.

Ga-yeong: Pleeeassseee...just give me a hint or a riddle or something.

Me: *laughs* Alright since you've twisted my arm.*gets up and goes into the closet* Okay here's an obvious hint.*takes out a mirror and places it in front of Ga-yeong*

Ga-yeong: A mirror is going to be the main focus?

Me:*laughs and thinks* Why did I try that with a 5 year old?

Gi-hun: That mirror is supposed to be a metaphorical hint meaning that the main focus is right in front of you.

Ga-yeong: Wait...me?

Me and Gi-hun: *nods their heads*

Ga-yeong: R-really but I don't think I'm ready for that.

Me: You are Ga-yeong, we know so.

Ga-yeong: But what about you daddy? And appa, abbu, and eomma? Wouldn't you be forgotten?

Me: Nah I ain't gonna forget them because these guys did carry two series and it's time I give them a break on being the main focus and let you take the throne this time.

Sang-woo: The author did plan a while back for you to be heiress to this throne so maybe this will be the time.

Ga-yeong: But I'm only 5. Will this author do all this all the way until I'm a grown up?

Me: Hmmm...that's for me to know and the readers to find out as long as they stay tuned for...yeah I can't come up with a title name at the moment but you will be the main focus in the next episode Ga-yeong.

Ga-yeong: Yay!