Squid Game Preferences: You grabbing their moobs/boobs

Gi-hun

You were stumbling into your house completely drunk. Your laughing and giggling made Gi-hun come out the room shirtless to see you leaning against the wall laughing.

"Doll, are you drunk?" Gi-hun asked. You looked at him with the horny eyes as you examined his chest.

"Moobs..." You slurred out as you put your arms out for you to grab his chest. Gi-hun just stared at you confused as you continued to play with his chest.

"Y/N's weird when drunk." Gi-hun thought to himself.

Sang-woo

You both were cuddling up on the couch. Your head was nuzzled into his chest as you listened to the heartbeat of your lover, Sang-woo. You looked at his chest rising then placed a hand on one of his pecs and gave a light squeeze. Sang-woo looked at you with a straight face.

"Mind explaining why are you squeezing my pecs?" Sang-woo asked.

"They feel nice." You mumbled out as you buried your face into his chest. Sang-woo chuckled and shook his head. You're truly his little weirdo.

Sae-byeok

You came home stressed out from work. You stripped out of your work clothes and made your way to the bedroom where Sae-byeok was, laying in the bed.

"Hey babe, how was work?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Don't wanna talk about it." You mumbled out as you climbed into bed. You got closer to Sae-byeok and placed your head, face first, into her breast. You sighed in relief as you listen to the sound of Sae-byeok's heartbeat.

"My stress relievers." You thought to yourself as you went to sleep with Sae-byeok stroking your hair and smiling.

Ali

You peeked around the corner to see your lover, Ali, cooking. You smiled as you creeped up behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist making him jump a little. Ali calmed down once he realized it's you.

"Oh my love, you scared me." Ali chuckled out. You didn't respond but began to slide your hands up to his pecs and then giving them a light squeeze which made Ali blush and look at you confused.

"What are you doing?" Ali asked.

"Your moobs feel nice." You said. Ali turned around and hugged you making you rest your head into his chest.

"You just love my chest, do you?" Ali asked. You mumbled a "Mhmm" as Ali chuckled and pecked your forehead.