College Chronicles: Sir Ali and the Mystical Adventure-2(Female Reader)

The heroes turned around to see a female Rogue. She was petite and had short wavy black hair along with freckles that lined across the bridge of her nose and cheeks(Guess who).

"You again?" The troll said as they bend down to look at the Rogue. "I told you you're not getting by."

"I need to get by." The Rogue said as she kept her straight and blank stare. She showed no fear in the troll.

"Looks like she had her encounter with the troll before." Sir Ali thought to himself.

"Not until you give back my gem." The troll said. The Rogue smirked as she reached into her pouch to take out a large sapphire colored gem.

"This gem?" The Rogue asked. The troll nodded their head. The Rogue wrapped her hands around the gem then blew into her hands then opened up her hands to reveal the gem gone. The heroes all looked at her shock.

"Whoa she does magic?" Christian said.

"It's amazing." Matthew said.

"She's hot." Sam said. The three looked at them like. "What?" 

The troll growled as they began to raise a their foot up to crush them all to death but Christian pointed his staff at the troll's foot as a volt of lightning shot out of the staff. The troll yelled and stumbled back as the heroes all got into battle positions.

"Cease haste foul beast!" Sir Ali yelled out as the troll took out their club. The Rogue ran up to the troll and slashed as their shin with her dagger. Sam took action and shot her bow at the troll's eye causing the troll to go blind in one eye. The troll took the bow out their eye and began to run towards them. Matthew strung some strings on the magical lute.

"The enormous troll had caught the flames, they burned in agony with no one to blame." Matthew sang. Sir Ali looked at him confused but then heard cries of agony. He then looked at the troll who's entire body spontaneously combusted and all the troll could do is cry as they helplessly burned into a crisp. Christian looked at Matthew.

"What?" Matthew asked.

"You are seriously twisted." Christian said.

"Thank you." Matthew said as he smiled.

"That wasn't a compliment!" Christian said.

"Huh, well that works as well." The Rogue said. Sam looked at the Rogue with goo goo eyes.

"Deflower me." Sam said. The Rogue looked at her confused.

"What?" The Rogue said.

"Nothing!" Sam said as they looked away blushing.

"Grand merci!" Sir Ali said.

"No problem and grand merci to you for taking care of that troll." The Rogue said. "It made my job a whole lot easier." The Rogue then reached behind Matthew's ear and took out the gem.

"Whoa! Pray do tell on how you did that." Matthew said.

"A Rogue never reveals their secrets." The Rogue said.

"Well, may we ask for your name?" Prince Ali asked.

"Call me Sae." The Rogue said.

"Call me your girlfriend." Sam flirted.

"I can call you creepy as the dark caves, is that okay?" Sae retorted shutting Sam down.

"Well, we're on a quest to rescue the princess." Christian said. "Will you please tag along on this quest?"