College Chronicles: Sir Ali and The Mystical Adventure-1(Female Reader)

Ali

(Okay I'm not good with medieval slang or DnD games so bare with me on this~Author)

Ali was rushing out of classroom happy and excited. He ran across the campus until he reached a frat house and walked in.

"Good morrow Ali." One nerdy guy said.

"Good morrow Christian." Ali said as he walked up to the circle of other nerds. In the center of the circle was a DnD board game.

"Are you ready for another adventure of Swords and Spells?" Christian asked. Ali nodded his head.

"C'mon let's start this game." Another nerd, Sam, said.

"Yeah, I'm ready to slay some goblins." Another nerd, Matthew, said.

"Alright so we all know our roles in this?" Christian asked. "Medieval role call."

"Sir Ali the Knight!" Ali called out.

"Christian the Cleric!" Christian called out.

"Samantha the Barbaric Princess!" Sam called out.

"Matthew the Bard!" Matthew called out.

"Alright let's do this." Christian said as he began the story of the game.

It was a normal day in the village. In the Inn lies our heroes talking and drinking ale.

"Ah, here's to another day of slaying goblins and trolls." Christian the Cleric said as he held up his tankard filled with ale.

"To the day that was filled with goblins and trolls where they try to slain but their deaths took a toll." Matthew sang playing his lute. Sir Ali chuckled as he took a sip of his ale.

"I need to go to the blacksmith so he could fix my bow." Sam said taking out their bow with a string hanging off.

"We'll pass by after this." Christian said. 

"Young heroes!" They all heard someone cry out. They all turned to see the messenger running into the Inn. The messenger stop to catch his breath before speaking.

"Good morrow, pray do tell." Sir Ali said.

"The king wishes to see you." The messenger said making them get up and walk out the Inn. The heroes traveled to the castle where the King Sang lies within on his throne.

"Good morrow, your highness." Sir Ali said as he kneeled and bowed down. The others did the same as King San greeted them.

"Good morrow young heroes." King Sang said. 

"Pray do tell your sorrows." Christian said.

"It's the princess, she has been kidnapped by Lord Su." King Sang said. "I pray ask you all to go on this quest to retrieve the princess."

"We accept this quest your highness." Sam said. King Sang nodded his head in approval.

"If you rescue the princess, Sir Ali, you have her hand in marriage." King Sang said. Sir Ali nodded his head. "Pray go seek the blacksmith for he has a weapon for you."

"Yes your highness." They all said as they got up and began to walk out the royal hall.

"Fare the well young heroes!" King Sang said. 

Sir Ali, Christian the Cleric, Samantha the Barbaric Princess, and Matthew the Bard all traveled through the village to go see the blacksmith who was working on a sword.

"Good morrow." Sir Ali said. The blacksmith looked at them with a threatening look but that's how the blacksmith always looks.

"Good morrow young heroes." The blacksmith said.

"The king tells you arm a weapon for us, something so strong it turns evil to dust." Matthew sang. The blacksmith raised an eyebrow as he went to his chest to pull out some weapons. The blacksmith handed Sam a new bow and dagger and Sir Ali a sword. Sir Ali examined the sword and saw his reflection through the blade.

"Marvelous!" Sir Ali exclaimed.

"For you two, you'll need to go to the Gi for your weapons." The blacksmith said referring to Christian and Matthew. "He's more advanced with magic and spells more than I am."

"Very well." Christian said. "Fare thee well." The young heroes began their quest outside the village. They began to travel through the woods to find the Gi, the wizard, where his shack lies. They entered the shack only to have a cloud of smoke blind their vision. They coughed and fan away the smoke to see the wizard right in front of them.

"Good morrow! Pray tell on how can I assist you." Gi said.

"The blacksmith tells that you have weapons for me and the bard." Christian said. Gi stroked his beard then went to his chest and pulled out a staff and a lute then tossed it at Matthew and Christian.

"What? But I already have a lute." Matthew said disappointed.

"This isn't just any lute." Gi said. "Try singing a lullaby and see what happens." Matthew looked at the lute then began to strum a few strings and began to sing.

"Close your eyes and put your head at rest, pray do tell your dreams are at best." Matthew sung out as a bluish glow came out of the lute and formed into an aura then traveled into Sir Ali's body. Sir Ali began to grow sleepy then collapsed to the floor fast asleep. Matthew grew impressed at the lute.

"And to cancel the effect, just play the notes in reverse." Gi explained. Matthew then played the notes in reverse as the aura traveled back into the lute. Sir Ali woke up confused.

"How did I end up on the floor?" Sir Ali asked. Sam and Christian chuckled.

"Alright wizard, pray do tell about this staff." Christian said.

"This staff can heal your allies here and is also useful in combat." Gi explained. Christian nodded his head, impressed.

"Alright, come forth heroes." Sir Ali said. "We have a quest to do and save the princess."

"Fare thee well heroes!" Gi said waving his hat.

During the quest to rescue the princess, the heroes came across a bridge where there lies a giant troll. The troll stood at 8ft and had the bad odor of an animal's rear end.

"Who dares try to cross my bridge?" The troll's voice bellowed. The heroes stood there frozen in fear. Sir Ali took out his sword preparing for battle but the troll stopped him.

"I'll let you pass once you've solve my riddle." The troll said. Sam rolled her eyes.

"We don't have time for this." Sam said. "Just let us through, we have a quest to complete." The troll grumbled at Sam.

"Solve my riddle first." The troll said.

"C'mon Sam, the faster we solve this riddle the quicker we'll get to Lord Su." Sir Ali said.

"Alright, pray tell your riddle." Christian said.

"I am an animal covered in what you place in pillows and I give birth to what you eat." The troll said.

"Easy." Sir Ali said. "It's a-"

"Chicken." They all heard a female voice say.