Cast does Q&A-2

Y/N: Hey readers! How you guys have been?

Sae-byeok: We're back again with another Q&A to answer some of you guys' mental questions that I'm sure you've wanted to ask before.

Gi-hun: Well, we're here to answer them before you guys to could ask them, so here we go.

Question 1: What major are you guys in?

Sae-byeok: I'm majoring in fashion studio since I plan to become a model.

Gi-hun: I'm undecided right now.

Sang-woo: Accounting and yes I know that sounds boring

Ali: I'm majoring in game designs. I've always wanted to draw out cool gaming characters.

Y/N: And I'm majoring in M/N(you decide guys)

Question 2: Have you guys snuck into each other's dorms?

Y/N: Well only me and Sae-byeok have since we're next door to each other.

Sang-woo: The dorm I live in has a very strict dorm advisor who has no problem kicking you out if you out of the dorm past curfew. So yeah, I can't see my babies.*pecks Ali's cheek*

Gi-hun: Since me and Ali are roommates, why try to sneak when your roommate is your boyfriend?

Question 3: Do we get to see new characters(villains, cool people, etc)

Y/N: Probably but you might also see returning villains as well like Sasa who might make a...subtle appearance in the future.

Sae-byeok: You might get to hear the story behind our friend Magnolia or Maggie if you want.

Ali: We may have new animal companions as well but we don't know when and how honestly. That's up to the author to decide.

Question 4: Why did Sang-woo come to SGU?

Sang-woo: Well like I said before I only changed my mind at the last minute because it wasn't gonna be the same without these guys here*hugs Gi-hun and Ali* also because SNU was pretty expensive and they didn't let me or my mother know about it until after the graduation so my mom had me enroll into a more cheaper college and I'm glad it was SGU.

Question 5: Did you guys ever try to have sex all together?

Ali:*face turns red* Uhhhh...

Y/N: Y'all know it's rude and invasive to ask questions like that but I'll be generous about it and say yes.

Gi-hun: It was the day after graduation and we were all drunk and were feeling frisky but we didn't go all the way for a few...painful reasons.

Y/N: Sae-byeok somehow accidentally kicked Ali in the face.

Sae-byeok: You were going down on me and threw me off guard so I jolted and the room was dark so I didn't know Ali was near me.

Ali: And after that I fell and grabbed Gi-hun who fell with me then we both bumped heads.

Gi-hun: I could've sworn Ali here has a rock hard skull.

Sang-woo: I was just in the chair watching and I was laughing so hard at the process.

Question 6: Why a poly-ship?

Y/N: I'm guessing this one is for the author. Hey author!

Me: Okay I can answer this one; Long story short when I first started this series I was wondering who should I pair off the reader to. It was hard because while some may like being paired up with a certain character, others are gonna hint at me wishing that I could've paired off the reader with another character. So that's why I came up with the poly-ship idea for a few reasons; 1) It was an idea I got from the webcomic, Boyfriends(It's on Webtoons go read it, it's cute). 2) Every reader will be satisfied with the reader being paired off with the character they like and also they get to be satisfied with moments of their favorite ships like SangwooxAli or Sang-wooxGi-hun and 3) I wanna say it's like an experience for me on writing LGBTQ characters. Now I, myself, in real life am not apart of a poly-ship nor the LGBTQ community but I do support it no matter what and I am still learning about it.

Question 7: Did you think that your series/book would get all this love?

Me: Honestly no I didn't. I started this whole Squid Game book back in October, so a month or 2 ago, just for the heck of it and because I jumped on the "Let's Write Squid Game Fanfics" bandwagon after reading a lot of them on Tumblr and Wattpad. Cut to like a week or 2 after I started the book on Wattpad I already had over 1K views which surprised me and it pretty much motivated me to keep writing both on Tumblr and Wattpad so both people on both of these platforms can see my work. For the high school series, it was an idea I had right after my high school preferences on the characters. But I do wanna say thank you all for the love you have given to this book and series overall. It feels great to have an audience that I can write to.

Sang-woo: Thank you all for reading this. Comment below if you have any questions as well and we'll see you in the next episode of College Chronicles.

Ali: See you guys!

Sae-byeok: Peace out!

Gi-hun: Bye everyone.

Sang-woo: Have a lovely day.

Y/N: See you guys soon.